Man, son set 7 y/o stepson on fire

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 18,674 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:20

I **really** have a problem with slimes like this. I mean, SERIOUSLY - what kind of worthless POS waste of skin do you have to be to set a little kid on fire?!? Not that I haven't seen the aftermath of abuse before, but you never get used to this kind of s***.

Woodchipper food. Nice & slow :angry:

Saxonburg is a small town in western Pennsylvania.

http://pittsburgh.cb...videotaping-it/

Dad, Son Arrested For Setting 7-Year-Old On Fire, Videotaping It

SAXONBURG (KDKA) – A Saxonburg man has been arrested for dousing his then-girlfriend’s 7-year-old son with a flammable liquid.

Then, police say the man’s own 15-year-old son set the younger boy’s shirt on fire.

Edward B. Myers, 35, allegedly used his cell phone to film the attack at his Carol Drive home as he watched the boy burn.

According to the criminal complaint, Myers, and his 15-year-old, and 11-year-old sons also repeatedly shot the victim with airsoft guns, and pellet-type guns.

Police say the boy was taken to the hospital for third-degree burns on his face and chest, and welts on his forehead.

Myers is in the Butler County Prison on $250,000 bail.

Saxonburg Police Chief Joe Beachem told the Butler Eagle that the 15-year-old is facing similar charges in juvenile court.

#2 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,247 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:25

I'm glad I don't live near that town.

I have met people who think it's OK to kill racehorses by setting the stables on fire. :crazy:

#3 Azies

Azies

Neowinian Senior

• 1,870 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:28

I **really** have a problem with slimes like this. I mean, SERIOUSLY - what kind of worthless POS waste of skin do you have to be to set a little kid on fire?!? Not that I haven't seen the aftermath of abuse before, but you never get used to this kind of s***.

Woodchipper food. Nice & slow :angry:

Saxonburg is a small town in western Pennsylvania.

http://pittsburgh.cb...videotaping-it/

Ever heard of the phrase.. two wrongs don't make a right? Saying you want to feed this guy and his kids through a wood chipper, isn't any less disgusting than setting that kid on fire, and you own guns?

Personally I hope the guy goes to jail for a long time, unfortunately for the kids that were coerced into this attack, they're probably mentally scarred for life.

#4 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,901 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:33

Ever heard of the phrase.. two wrongs don't make a right? Saying you want to feed this guy and his kids through a wood chipper, isn't any less disgusting than setting that kid on fire, and you own guns?

Personally I hope the guy goes to jail for a long time, unfortunately for the kids that were coerced into this attack, they're probably mentally scarred for life.

I'd rather have murders killed than life in prison for life.

#5 Azies

Azies

Neowinian Senior

• 1,870 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:35

I'd rather have murders killed than life in prison for life.

Than you guys are no better than the murderers themselves. This is the 21st century, there is no room in civilized society for savage vigilante justice.

#6 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,815 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:37

I have met people who think it's OK to kill racehorses by setting the stables on fire. :crazy:

No, you haven't. If you have, they've never actually done it.

#7 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,901 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:40

Than you guys are no better than the murderers themselves.

Yes, because I actually want to murder people.

Sorry, I'd rather not waste my money keeping someone alive and in prison for life.

#8 Azies

Azies

Neowinian Senior

• 1,870 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:41

Yes, because I actually want to murder people.

Sorry, I'd rather not waste my money keeping someone alive and in prison for life.

Good thing it's not your choice then.

#9 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,901 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:43

Good thing it's not your choice then.

Good thing, I wouldn't want to deal with people like you whining about keeping people like in the new article alive.

You can't fix evil.

#10 Azies

Azies

Neowinian Senior

• 1,870 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 16:57

Good thing, I wouldn't want to deal with people like you whining about keeping people like in the new article alive.

You can't fix evil.

Not whining, just saying that murdering people for murdering people doesn't give you the moral high ground, or wanting to murder people for murdering people doesn't either, it's wrong no matter what reason is given for it. If you want to debate this further, let's take it to IM or something, we've hijacked and derailed this thread enough.

#11 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,901 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 17:02

Not whining, just saying that murdering people for murdering people doesn't give you the moral high ground, or wanting to murder people for murdering people doesn't either, it's wrong no matter what reason is given for it. If you want to debate this further, let's take it to IM or something, we've hijacked and derailed this thread enough.

So, I guess all the murders that have been executed after being convicted, were murdered.

Maybe we should stop murdering our food source.

#12 +LightEco

LightEco

Neowinian Senior

• 1,642 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 17:11

I'm glad I don't live near that town.

Just because one idiot does something terrible isn't a reflection of the entire town.

#13 Sadelwo

Sadelwo

Neowinian

• 1,080 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 820

Posted 12 July 2013 - 17:25

Than you guys are no better than the murderers themselves. This is the 21st century, there is no room in civilized society for savage vigilante justice.

There is no room in society for people who set little kids on fire and film it.
Why do some people believe that 'civilized' means that people who commit the most heinous crimes just need a time out in an iron barred box? Some murderers may just be a victim of circumstance and may be changed, but here's the truth whether you believe it or not: some people have deep psychopathic, antisocial tendencies that all the therapy in the world will not fix. These types would just as easily kill you who are trying to vouch for them. Give them a fair trial so their views can be heard but if the conclusion is that it is premeditated with no sort of remorse, put them down.

#14 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,712 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 18:15

There is no room in society for people who set little kids on fire and film it.

This I agree. 

#15 guitmz

guitmz

Neowinian

• 725 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 12 July 2013 - 18:34

wow, just... wow!