Teaser Image Hints At new 'Predator' project

1373833297.jpg

After the release of 2010's Predators, producer Robert Rodriguez confirmed that a follow-up was in development. However, we've heard very little on it since. The film's official Facebook page posted the following teaser image yesterday; the map in the background features Petco Park, which is nearby the San Diego Convention Center. Coincidentally, 20th Century Fox's SDCC panel will include a "surprise", alongside The Wolverine and Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes. While many are expecting it to be an announcement for a slew of X-Men related titles (such as X-Force), could the Predators sequel be unveiled as well? Of course, this teaser could be for an entirely different project for the franchise (such as a video game or comic book) that will be announced at SDCC

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=83241

well they blatantly come out and say its the predator dont they. glad they are going to work on that side of the project for a while, we have seen too many alien movies without any predator movies. wouldnt mind seeing a Prometheus style film 

No more films now.. first one was the best end off :p

The first was the best, for sure. Predator 2 was horrible in my opinion. And don't get me started on the Alien vs. Predator series (actually, they might have been slightly better than Predator 2. Slightly...) although I must admit that I didn't mind Predators all that much. Maybe I'll stick that on again sometime.

Still annoyed why they keep on releasing old films and converting them. Just the "3D" part after the name Predator has now ruined it! Classic among fans! Hope they not putting this into cinemas!!