• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Grinch

Grinch

Developer

• 1,604 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 30 July 2013 - 21:50

Used to work for Verizon Wireless, abuse is a daily thing that you're told to deal with. Granted being warned about it and being "prepared" for it doesn't quite help at all. Glad someone stood up for her.

#17 notuptome2004

notuptome2004

Neowinian Senior

• 5,232 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 21:59

if i had been the manager i would have wanted to talk to the women in person then take a  picture of her and take it all around to the other fast food joints and regular restaurants and  tell them about this women and not to serve  her  also i would tell the women she is Banned for Life from coming back  to wendys  

#18 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 61,987 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 22:03

^ I'm amused at how many customers think they are 'entitled' to be in a restaurant, no matter how bad their behavior is. :laugh:

#19 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,856 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 22:10

I was in a Culver's when some old bitty started yelling up a storm because they didn't give her "enough" tartar sauce for her fish. Man...what a tantrum, screaming, banging stuff - 2 year old stuff..

The problem is there was a cop in the store eating his lunch. After she persisted the cop arrested her for disturbing the peace, put on the cuffs, put her in the cruiser, then came back in to finish his lunch. The customers & staff LOL'ed :D

#20 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 25,846 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 22:23

Why am I picturing a large black woman giving the cashier a "nuh uh girl friend", while doing the neck and finger thing

Well+I+can+t+read+white+_247c7e6cac17bcc

#21 -T-

-T-

Trapmaster

• 2,540 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 22:29

Sadly these tales from people working in any industry dealing with the public, are all too common. Just check out www.notalwaysright.com and cringe at how awful the majority of the public are. I've had first hand experience with people threatening to beat me, and all sorts, all due to my work for a telco

#22 psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,859 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:12

well i live only known wendy's from the purepwnage show ( i live UK) so that only filmed in toronto canada i think  but seems really good. id love wendys around here its all fat food and semi fast food

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!