Castle (Season 6)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, just saw it, diving right into the deep end from episode one.   I suppose they had to though, somehow he had to get mixed up in things or it wouldn't work.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, I was starting to wonder what they'd do with the show now that the two of them are together finally but man, episode 9 just answered that question.  Good episode, can't wait for more.

I didn't get the ending of episode 9 though...  What was up with Becketts reaction to the music?  Does it have some relevance to something that happened in a previous episode or something?

I didn't get the ending of episode 9 though...  What was up with Becketts reaction to the music?  Does it have some relevance to something that happened in a previous episode or something?

I can't remember, because it's been so long but either the song itself was used back then or just the meaning behind the lyrics are the important part.   Either way, it was a clear message to me.

I was doing some reading and found some interesting facts about the show though.

It took 125 actresses to decide on the perfect Kate Beckett.

Detective Ryan's on-screen wife is also his off-screen wife.

Castle's apartment is the same set that was used for the show 'Moonlight.'

Susan Sullivan, who plays Castle's mother Martha, used to be a Playboy Bunny. RAWR

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good episode! Castles Dad is in next weeks!!!

I can't wait for that one, it should be full of laughs at least coming off of this ep being so serious and dramatic.

• 1 month later...