I force-feed myself 5,000 calories a day through a funnel

Hey guys, you have to be liberal and support peoples life choices!

No I don't, if anything you're supporting them by telling them to stop this sort of behavior. Enabling this will get her killed.

Good. I will not feel bad when she dies from complications of heart disease or Type 2 Diabetes since she is voluntarily doing it to herself.

"Good", really? You should try putting yourself in other peoples shoes. 

She obviously has mental issues and although she's doing this to herself -- it's not entirely her fault. She's obviously lacking a support structure strong enough to get her through this safely. Even if you want to blame her, and you're one of those, "All on you" types, saying "Good" to severe medical conditions is crude at best.

We all need help sometimes; even you.

She obviously has mental issues and although she's doing this to herself -- it's not entirely her fault. She's obviously lacking a support structure strong enough to get her through this safely. Even if you want to blame her, and you're one of those, "All on you" types, saying "Good" to severe medical conditions is crude at best.

You are correct. I need help sometimes, too. That is why as an adult, I seek that help.

According to the article she "Already earns ?1,000 a month online, some people pay to watch her eating".

Really? Is $1000 a month really worth putting your body through such physical stress?  Surely she could earn similar amounts, if not more as an online chat girl at her natural weight?

Also, "She spends ?70 a day on takeaways".

Perhaps I'm missing something, but ?70 x 30 = ?2300 (i.e. she's spending more that's she's earning), and that's not taking into consideration the snacks and other items of food she consumes each day.

It's a terribly sad story - I feel rather sorry for the poor girl, and her friends and family.

Yeah and her boyfriend looks like a total door mat for her to walk all over too. Totally enabling her.