england premier party planner peter pan alice in wonderland

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

• 10,915 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:21

If I had millions, I would do this and so would everyone else.. Don't hate..

I don't understand why people hate over other people's kids.. "Why does that three y.o have an iPad".. I hear it all the time.. If you had the money, you would give your get an iPad too!

Are you kidding? I can tell you right now my kid wont be getting anything like that that early and it wont be for a lack of money to buy such things.

This bday party however...ots for the parents anyways and if they want to spend a bunch of money they can.

#17 fusi0n

fusi0n

Don't call it a come back

• 3,761 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:32

No not everyone would. Just because someone has money doesn't mean they blow it on what ever stupid thing they can think of. I also don't think it has to do with hating the kids as much as parents wasting money on something that can't be appreciated for the ones it's supposedly for. The party was most likely for the parents then it was for the kids. 

No, I wouldn't.

If others want to waste money like that, then it is their choice though

It isn't wasting money at all. My three year old nephew loves his iPad I bought him. He can watch movies when he wants too and play learning games or just games for fun. It isn't wasting money.. 

Put the 100K for a 1 year old, is just ######ing stupid. No reason for that and it is for the parents are that point.. However.. if you had millions of dollars, go for it.. I would be more inclined to spend more money when they are older and can enjoy it.. I've done a lot of great things with my sister for her child..

#18 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 16:08

Heck, if I had the money I'd have a birthday like that for myself. :p

#19 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,862 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 16:10

^ With Playboy bunnies, no doubt. :laugh:

#20 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,838 posts
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/Media Center Pack, Server 2k12 - Core i7 3770K/16GB DDR3/OCZ Vector 256GB/Gigabyte GTX 760
  • Phone: HTC One 64GB

Posted 21 August 2013 - 16:12

If you've got it, and you earned it respectably, I can't think of a better way to spend it. Well I can, but it's your life, and your twins.