18 posts in this topic

Posted

BEIJING (AFP)

Posted

Oh that's terrible :( I wonder if they were trying to play in it... I always wanted to as a kid myself. Thought it would be fun. How sad.

Posted

even if they turned it on  and got in it i doubt theyd of bin able to close the door on it? cus the dorr needs to close and lock on washing machines  and there pretty stiff to close, well at least mine is dunno about cheap mdoels

Posted

I bet they won't do that again!

1 person likes this

Posted

At least they were found with clean underwear ....

Posted

That's just terrible. The only thing worse would be to find out that someone did that to them.

Posted

That spin cycle is murder...

I used to climb into the dryer at the landromat when I was little, my brother and I would take turns in it, as long as the dryer was set to cool or permanent press items, you wouldnt get burned. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Posted

even if they turned it on  and got in it i doubt theyd of bin able to close the door on it? cus the dorr needs to close and lock on washing machines  and there pretty stiff to close, well at least mine is dunno about cheap mdoels

We don't know if it was one of those stupid front loaders or a great top loader.

Posted

We don't know if it was one of those stupid front loaders or a great top loader.

It's in the OP...

Online video reports showed an upright washing machine with a small chair placed next to it in the kitchen of the girls' home.

Posted

It's in the OP...

Oh, well damn, I skimmed this article to much then...

Posted

I talked my brother into getting into the dryer once when we were a couple years above those ages.

I also once put a cat in a microwave.

I didn't turn either of the two on of course...

Posted

Is there nothing some of you will make a joke about?  Typical for Neowin sad to say.

Posted

I bet they won't do that again!

Don't be an insensitive jerk.

Posted

Don't be an insensitive jerk.

Sorry, it's the first thing I thought of when I read the headline.

Posted

Better off to lock the laundry door so the kids can't go in there.

If no door, put the heavy thing on top of the washing machine so the kids can not lift...  if front door version, block it with something that the kids can not move it.

Or switch off in the powerbox when it is not in use.

Posted

The bloggers question how a 2 and 4 year old could climb a chair, then get atop a washer?

Pfffttt....

When our oldest boy was 2 that summer we found him doing a high-wire act across the top bar of the swing set, and on top of a 7 foot tall china cabinet. Nor long after, age about 2.5, my wife lost track of him while I was working on the roof. Next thing I know the little ape was running across the roof towards me yelling "DADDY!" Wife damned near had a stroke.

Erik the Menace :ROFL:

Posted

The bloggers question how a 2 and 4 year old could climb a chair, then get atop a washer?
Pfffttt....
When our oldest boy was 2 that summer we found him doing a high-wire act across the top bar of the swing set, and on top of a 7 foot tall china cabinet. Nor long after, age about 2.5, my wife lost track of him while I was working on the roof. Next thing I know the little ape was running across the roof towards me yelling "DADDY!" Wife damned near had a stroke.
Erik the Menace :ROFL:

Wow.

My brother was little and he was climbing up the stove and played with the switch. Luckily, mom caught him on time. She took him down.

Posted

While I doubt doubt the ability for a 2 and 4 year old to find a way into the washer, I am very skeptical of the ability to turn it to a proper setting and then closing the lid, both would be difficult to manage on their own.  Are females still considered a burden in China?