Scarlett Johansson Is Esquire's 'Sexiest Woman Alive,' 7 Years

Scarlett Johansson Is Esquire's 'Sexiest Woman Alive,' 7 Years After Being Honored For The First Time

NEW YORK -- NEW YORK (AP) ? Seven years after being named Esquire magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title for a second time.

Johansson, who also won in 2006, is the first woman to get the honor twice. Last year's winner was Mila Kunis.

Johansson jokingly tells the magazine she's "gotta hustle" and "pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."

The 28-year-old actress is also off-the-market. She recently went public with her engagement to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.

She says jealousy "comes with the territory" with a Frenchman but she prefers being with someone "who's a little jealous."

The November issue of Esquire hits newsstands Oct. 15.

Source: Huffington Post

I absolutely concur. She just does it for me.

I personally think the main reason why is she is not all that exotic looking. I have known a few girls over the years that have similar looks to her, but have never been quite as hot as she is. So I think this is personally why she does appeal to me so much. She is drop dead gorgeous, but in a realistic way, if that makes any sense.

Plus she is not super thin. I cannot stand super thin women.

• Like 4