Idiot smashes brand new PS4 @ launch

More thread derailing posts removed. If anyone has issues with moderation in general take it to site and forum issues, or use the report link (it won;t bite) and in this thread: stay on topic!

Sony's PS4 launch is going terrible! So many failures already, just look at the Amazon reviews and they're all legit buyers too.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

It's not looking good for PS4 now.

Ouch, that's shocking.!! :o

Yeah, people offended by this really need to take a step back and think a little.  Stop caring what other people do or don't do since it doesn't affect you at all.  We may not agree with what he did, but don't be the fun police raining down on his form of entertainment.

It doesn't matter if it affects you personally or not. It's also not about the fun police. It speaks to the convenience and lack of worth some people have when it comes to money. This isn't a form of entertainment, its simply just plain unnecessary; and frankly what is even the point? what, that he can afford a console? what, that he can smash it up if he wants? What so he draws attention to himself through negative actions? I just don't get the point, this isn't even 'entertainment'. I'm not attacking you, i'm just blank why anyone would think this was a good idea....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b35_1384558275

:s Spend $500 just to smash it up in front of strangers?

Put do it with cell phones all the time.

its people like this that make me sick. people cant even afford cloths and food and people spending money to buy things just to destroy it.

People are lucky that I dont have the power to make judgement on this planet. 

Are you buying the PS4 or Xbox One?

Bit different. 'Will it blend' was marketing for a range of food blenders, this is just some guy who's... well to be honest, a dick.

How is he being a dick? He smashed his own console. Being a dick would be smashing someone else's own console.

probably a political stunt. wow man... look at me as I'm tripping on my drugs, smashing a PS4.. duuuude.. that was awesome.

something from fast times at ridgemont high

The guy smashing the PS4 has been punished anyways by losing $400 and looking like a escaped pyschotic mental patient on the internet.

its people like this that make me sick. people cant even afford cloths and food and people spending money to buy things just to destroy it.

People are lucky that I dont have the power to make judgement on this planet. 

people who don't use logic make me sick..... :/

It must be nice to have money to waste like that.

Some people think the same way when they see people walking out of a store with a game console.  It all depends on what you think is important or not...

Some people have too much money.  He could have donated that money for the recent devastation in Asia or for cancer research.

As could everyone standing in line waiting for their console.

Some people think the same way when they see people walking out of a store with a game console.  It all depends on what you think is important or not...

A little different. Everyone else goes home and enjoys their new toy for years to come. This dipshit is doing it for 15 minutes of internet fame.

If I wanted to waste US$500 I don't think that would be the best way to do it.  :rofl:

Wouldn't he have wasted $500 by buying it due do all these defective PS4's?

A little different. Everyone else goes home and enjoys their new toy for years to come. This dip**** is doing it for 15 minutes of internet fame.

Why is he a dip****? Why doesn't anyone call the people testing these phones/tablet drop tests dip****s?

Why is he a dip****? Why doesn't anyone call the people testing these phones/tablet drop tests dip****s?

I think they are stupid, too, but they are actually testing something. It isn't just wanton destruction for a few views on youtube.

I must be getting old.  See, in my day when an idiot did something stupid, one or two people saw it and just said "that guy is a #$%^ idiot" and that be the end of it.  We wouldn't tell others because idiots deserve no attention.  Nor are they worth any amount of time thinking about.

But these days, this idiot who is just looking for his 15 minutes of fame is getting it because of threads like this.  The more it is discussed the more other idiots see it as an opportunity for fame.

Because people who are REAL testers don't show off to a crowd of shoppers or film their antics while performing tests in a parking lot.

Because people who are REAL testers don't show off to a crowd of shoppers or film their antics while performing tests in a parking lot.

Maybe I don't see the issue, because I see a lot of drop test videos done in public.

Let the guy be, everyone in this thread whining about him being a dipshit / dick / wasting $500.

It's HIS money.

Maybe I don't see the issue, because I see a lot of drop test videos done in public.

Let the guy be, everyone in this thread whining about him being a dip**** / dick / wasting $500.

It's HIS money.

Money has nothing to do with it.  It's idiotic antics being performed by someone in dire, desperate need of attention just so he can have a warm fuzzy feeling about himself and have a belief that he achieved his 15 minutes of fame.

He could have achieved the same result by actually doing something constructive which people would WANT to spread the word about.  Instead, he opted for the childish behaviour one would expect of a four year old in dire need of attention.

It's sad that such immature actions are so common these days that people react to them as acceptable, normal behaviour.

It is funny because he's not an idiot, he's more like a escaped mental patient who bought a ps4 and smashed it.

I think it's pretty funny how everyone calls him an idoit.