Persona 5 announced for PS3 and PS4, Coming 2015

Shame, if it was for PS4 that'd be nice.  I'm not going to get a PS3 at this point just for a few games.  

Shame, if it was for PS4 that'd be nice.  I'm not going to get a PS3 at this point just for a few games.  

Fortunately I haven't traded mine in...a bunch of my friends love this stuff.

I've only played P4A so far.

Yeah, going forward the plan for me is to get the PS4 for these type of JRPGs and little else.   For now Sony still has control when it comes to that type of game.

Dark Souls 2 and now Persona 5 in 2014, I have no idea how people can trade in consoles just now. The English release of Tales of Xillia 2 is still to hit as well.

Dark Souls 2 and now Persona 5 in 2014, I have no idea how people can trade in consoles just now. The English release of Tales of Xillia 2 is still to hit as well.

I don't want them anymore.  Primarily a PC gamer and more interested in gaming+other stuff the much more capable machines can do.  I just don't really have the funds to finish the transaction or much interest in their current game libraries.

I haven't finished Tales of Vesperia yet so not really sure when/if I'll get more of those.

For Tales of Xillia whilst I'm a huge tales fan... I decided I will never buy another namco tales game until they release games that are really missing in the collection. I'm really tired of rehashes of Tales of Symphonia while not seeing any Tales of Phantasia game properly made on the west.

• 9 months later...

Done

ps: with my gaming taste, should I buy P4G on sale? I've never played the series.

pps: congrats on 36K :p

How much is it on sale for? I would watch some video reviews, really long game as well.

Cheers :D