LONGMONT, CO (KDVR) ? A woman accused of offering topless hairstyling services to patrons in both Longmont and Johnstown was arrest for practicing cosmetology without a license last week.

The Boulder County District Attorney?s office confirmed that Suzette Hall, who has also gone by the name Suzette Dawe, was taken into custody on Nov. 27, and was being held on $25,000 bond. An arrest affidavit indicates this is her second offense for practicing barbering and cosmetology without a license and felony criminal impersonation.

Practicing cosmetology without a license is a federal offense, the DA?s office confirmed.

In Hall?s arrest affidavit, Longmont Police Detective Stephen Desmond reported that he recalled Hall from a previous check fraud case. Desmond said Hall had bounced a number of checks when attempting to rent a chair at a Longmont salon in 2008. A court eventually ordered Hall to stop utilizing unauthorized manicure tools and to cease from performing permanent makeup services, due to her lack of a license to do so.

Desmond said he began receiving new reports in October that Hall had opened a salon in Johnstown called Rebel Beauty, and was advertising topless haircuts for $45 on Craigslist.

Hall?s business partner at Rebel Beauty told investigators that the two?s relationship soured when Hall began offering topless services. The business partner told police Hall had also solicited sex with men both in the salon and via ?house calls.?

When contacted, Hall?s ex-husband told investigators that his ex-wife was offering services in Loveland as ?Rebel Barber.? He also said Hall?s cosmetology license was ?in the mail? and that she had applied for ?a nude license for hairstylists.?

State regulators later told police there is no such thing as a ?nude license for hairstylists.?

source & video

I get itchy, even with the cover they put on you. I can't imagine being a woman with itchy boobies from all the hair. 

They need air, otherwise they will get hot and uncomfortable lol.

I'd wake up to this gladly

Because you'd know later on you'd be around *those

I fixed that for you :)

BTW, thanks for ruining any attraction I might have had to Katy Perry ;)

I like a girl who hardly wears any make up. True beauties don't need it, and it usually makes them look worse, imho.

I'm a jeans and tshirt kind of guy... Celebrities at awards and on the red carpet always look worse to me than they do just hanging out being natural.

Wait, so you have to have a license just to help somebody fix their hair?  Further proof that most of the laws in place nowadays are there for no other reason but to generate money for the government bodies that enacted them.

• Like 2

looks like some here haven't dated a girl without makeup before...

Um, I always checked out what my dates looked like without makeup on first ;)

My now wife doesn't wear any anyway.

Besides if you watch the video...makeup didn't help much.

Um, I always checked out what my dates looked like without makeup on first ;)

My now wife doesn't wear any anyway.

Besides if you watch the video...makeup didn't help much.

Every one on any forum always dates supermodels.  This much is true. 

Every one on any forum always dates supermodels.  This much is true. 

Well in my eyes, my wife is :D

This is the safest answer I could give.