Posted

Features:

• N-Key Rollover
  • Easy cable management
  • Full red LED backlight, 3 modes and 5 brightness levels
  • Compact Layout with integrated NumPad block
  • Red switches
  • Detachable braided USB cable

For more info. on this keyboard, visit here.

There aren

Posted

I too just got into mechanical keyboards. Have 2 in the mail.

The CM Storm keyboards are actually very well built. The got some heft and are extremely sturdy. I think people compare them to Filco which is known to be one of the top quality keyboard manufacturers.

Funny how you have the exact same Saitek keyboard as I do. :p

Posted

Nice, thanks for the review. Been looking for a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown or Clear switches that is backlit (anything but blue), and media keys. It's hard to find :\

Posted

I too just got into mechanical keyboards. Have 2 in the mail.

The CM Storm keyboards are actually very well built. The got some heft and are extremely sturdy. I think people compare them to Filco which is known to be one of the top quality keyboard manufacturers.

Funny how you have the exact same Saitek keyboard as I do. :p

Nice! Which keyboards have you got arriving?

Yeah I have heard very good things about Filco!

haha it was a good keyboard! Lasted me for 6 or so years, my only annoyances with it was the back lighting wasn't even at all, red and pink were the brightest and easiest to see, it was pretty hard to make out the letters with blue back lighting and the build quality was pretty terrible.

Nice, thanks for the review. Been looking for a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown or Clear switches that is backlit (anything but blue), and media keys. It's hard to find :\

The only brown switch keyboards that I saw of which had media controls, back lighting was:

logitech g710+

corsair vengeance K70

Pretty damn pricey here though,

Posted

Thank you for the review :) It's interesting to see how mechanical keyboards are becoming more popular again.

After going through countless membrane keyboards and always being disappointed by them, and after looking through many mechanical keyboards, I finally came across the Logitech G710+ and I love it. I plan on keeping it for a very long time.

Posted

Nice! Which keyboards have you got arriving?

I went with the Poker II with browns for work. It's a 60% keyboard. Then I got a ten keyless Ducky Shine III with blues for home.

The only brown switch keyboards that I saw of which had media controls, back lighting was:

logitech g710+

corsair vengeance K70

There's several. Most notably the Ducky Shine III.

Posted

Thank you for the review :) It's interesting to see how mechanical keyboards are becoming more popular again.

After going through countless membrane keyboards and always being disappointed by them, and after looking through many mechanical keyboards, I finally came across the Logitech G710+ and I love it. I plan on keeping it for a very long time.

No problem! :)

The logitech g710+ does look superb! And best of all is logitech's customer service, the best there is :D

I went with the Poker II with browns for work. It's a 60% keyboard. Then I got a ten keyless Ducky Shine III with blues for home.

There's several. Most notably the Ducky Shine III.

Oh, very nice! I like the look of that KB a lot!

Have heard great things about ducky brand, they seem to be the most popular along with Corsair in the UK.

Unfortunately in the UK, we don't have a great selection of mechanical keyboards, those are the only keyboards I could find that had dedicated media keys.