• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LaP

LaP

Forget about it

• Tech Issues Solved: 4

Posted 28 December 2013 - 21:23

Hey!

I'm looking to buy Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes on steam but i would like to know a couple of things about the game before doing so. I've read some reviews and watched videoso on youtube but it is still not clear if the game is for me ot not.

I would like to know if there's a campaign with an interesting story in the game (à la Ogre Battle) or the campaign is made of normal missions/maps with a few story elements quickly added to them (à la BF 1942). Do we get to keep/level our heroes between matches when doing the campaign (again à la Ogre Battle) or are they reset every matches? Most of the reviews said the matches are long can we save and resume them? I'm mostly interested in the turn based combat against dragons and such and levelling my heroes how good is this part of the game? How much place do the other parts of the game take? Do we have lot of city/empire micromanagement to do? The 4x part interest me but i'm more interested in the combat and campaign than the other parts of the 4x.

I'm mostly looking for an Ogre Battle: The Marsh of the Black Queen type of game on PC and honestly there's like nothing like that on PC. It looks like Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes could be something close to that. Am i right?

#2 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 29 December 2013 - 00:18

Haven't played ogres, but it sounds like you want the old heroes of might and magic games. If you want leveling heroes and turn based strategy.

#3 OP LaP

LaP

Forget about it

Posted 29 December 2013 - 20:11

The problem is Heroes of Might and Magic is published by Ubisoft and i don't buy Ubisoft or EA games anymore on PC just on console.