Wildstar

wildstar mmo mmorpg pc carbine studios ncsoft

25 replies to this topic

#16 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Sir Derpy McHerperton III

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 1020

Posted 18 February 2014 - 22:38

Are they not emailing them anymore? I signed up for the beta probably a year ago

They are still sending out random keys too :) This is a separate one because so many people were complaining about people that signed up after them getting a key. 

#17 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928

Posted 18 February 2014 - 22:49

im not sure how i feel about this lol. it just looks strange.

#18 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Posted 21 February 2014 - 22:47

I've been playing for about 7 hours now, beta went live here at 3PM and I've only taken a break to eat dinner, it's now 10:45 and I've just stopped playing for the night... it's amazing! I can see myself playing this a lot, there's just so much to do! Think I might not play too much more though, don't wait to ruin it for release :p

#19 yoco

yoco

Neowinian

Posted 01 March 2014 - 19:47

i played in beta. Was really hyped about it until I actually got in game. I know it's called beta for a reason, but when you can't play with more than 20fps, everything on low, then it just sucks :( I tried everything and I just can't seem to get it to work. ESO on other hand, plays nicely on medium settings.

#20 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Posted 11 March 2014 - 19:54

Hoping this is legit!

3fLYarE.jpg

#21 HawkMan

HawkMan

Badass Viking

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:36

Pre ordering makes so little sense. 

#22 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Posted 12 March 2014 - 13:04

Pre ordering makes so little sense. 

Why? I want the game, I'd buy it day one so why not pre-order and then get extras for the same price?

EDIT: Also, it's legit! Just announced on their Facebook page. 

http://www.wildstar-...om/en/preorder/

#23 HawkMan

HawkMan

Badass Viking

Posted 12 March 2014 - 15:32

There's no financial benefit to pre-ordering.

if I pre -order it's usually the week or last days before release and just for any potential bonuses. But pre-ordering months in advance only benefits them not me. and in effect you are actually paying more when doing it. Since if you kept the money in your account, you'r bank would grow it for you, when you pay them in advance, they get to stash in all in a savings account and get free extra money :p

#24 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Posted 12 March 2014 - 15:51

There's no financial benefit to pre-ordering.

if I pre -order it's usually the week or last days before release and just for any potential bonuses. But pre-ordering months in advance only benefits them not me. and in effect you are actually paying more when doing it. Since if you kept the money in your account, you'r bank would grow it for you, when you pay them in advance, they get to stash in all in a savings account and get free extra money :p

I suppose when you look at it like that it's true. It would only get me around £1.50 extra though, which does defeat my point of it costing the same amount but I like playing in the beta and getting to put my feedback to the devs so paying that for the access to the beta weekends is more than enough reward for me :)

#25 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 22 March 2014 - 16:07

Not touching it with a barge pole. It's published by NCSoft. Those gits have a rep for cancelling games for little reason, and they took away my favourite game whilst it was still plenty profitable, so the can go shove their heads up a pigs ass.

I will never touch an NCsoft published game again, no matter how good it might be.  You'll get into it, and then they'll take it away.

#26 HawkMan

HawkMan

Badass Viking

Posted 22 March 2014 - 16:40

The only surprising part about that post was that you actually played an NCSoft game... what game did they ever make that was playable ? 

I'm not actually sure they can cancel this game though, or that they can afford to. Doesn't mean they can't ruin it in any other way of course. of course I'll still be playing ESO in june so. 

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!