13 posts in this topic

Posted

A New York City McDonald

Posted

Ah, the eternal struggle between the Korean seniors and McDonalds management. If these two warring factions can achieve peace I am filled with confidence that Israel and Palestine can do it too. Hey, maybe all you need to achieve peace in the Middle East is some Korean seniors and a few McDonald's employees. Well... They've tried everything else...

2 people like this

Posted

I'm no fan of McDonalds, but they're a business, not a ****ing lounge. You can't just go hang out in there, spend next to no money, and occupy space that could be used by paying customers.

2 people like this

Posted

They should have just force fed the seniors a Mc Burger with all the trimmimgs every five minuites,they would have soon surendered

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm no fan of McDonalds, but they're a business, not a ****ing lounge. You can't just go hang out in there, spend next to no money, and occupy space that could be used by paying customers.

Many seniors here buy a discounted coffee or ice cream, then sit around for 3 hours or so.

But so do many teens go there, buying nothing. :laugh: Some of them ask for a 'water' cup, then sneak soda.

Posted

Hello,

They should have just force fed the seniors a Mc Burger with all the trimmimgs every five minuites,they would have soon surendered

Or die; Which ever comes first.

In all seriousness, they should leave. Im sorry but McDonalds is a private business open for profit. They should be forced to leave. Trust me, a couple of seniors boycotting that McDonalds is not gonna make them lose costumers...

Posted

The article doesn't say that they're not paying customers.

Posted

You can't just go hang out in there, spend next to no money, and occupy space that could be used by paying customers.

More to the point, why would you want to spend the day hanging out in McDonalds? :s
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

The article doesn't say that they're not paying customers.

It says they ate little food; They bought something but were there for hours and hours...

Posted

More to the point, why would you want to spend the day hanging out in McDonalds? :s

To hide from the creepy Burger King's mascot.

Posted

Free air conditioning.

1 person likes this

Posted

McDonalds Franchise owners : "We are proud to serve the community, as long as it doesn't take more than 20 minutes or GTFO of my fast food branch ".... yeh /s

Posted

The homeless do :/