TextSecure: Encrypted messaging app for Android

Hello,

Sent. I just wanna see what they reply :laugh:

Basically, yes. The issue is WHY do you care about people seeing your private affairs?

The only reason I see people caring about hiding their private affairs is because they are doing something illegal and/or doing something this agency deems illegal or against them. Other than that, the employees there really dont care.

I care because they're private, intimate things that I only want to share with the person at hand. That whole "If you're doing nothing illegal, you have nothing to hide" doesn't fly.

• 11 months later...

Neither do I, but having said that, I am happy to know there are agencies who actually do it if there happens to be sufficient reason to do so.

The initial system search is mainly automated scooping up vast amounts of data from the airwaves,cable taps and service providers amongst other sources to sift through before presenting the suspected gold nuggets to an agent for further investigation,So the process has nothing to do with targeting only those of interest but rather a catch all and search approach where everybody is a suspect until proven otherwise.

The main deniability here is that yes your data is not listened to by a human operator unless of interest to relevant parties.