Are there any good tablet styluses (styli)?

I read around a little and I have a few brands in mind but I thought I would ask the collective wisdom of Neowin to chime in on styluses. I'd be using it on an iPad Air (if that is relevant) and I would use it for handwriting and maybe drawing.

So, recommend away.

I purchased quite a few stylus' at first and returned ALL of them but one... The Wacom Bamboo has been without question the best stylus I have owned. 

I had the Adonit Jot Pro and loved the way it wrote, but.. problem with it is, the plastic disk on the end tends to fall off after a while and if you get any dirt on your screen and then try and write with it, you could scratch your screen. 

Again the best one I found was the Wacom Bamboo and have never turned back. 

I use it for both my iPhones and my iPad Mini and iPad Air. I use it at work with multiple apps and I used to use it to play Draw Something

If you just want a regular stylus the Wacom Bamboo is the nicest.

If you want something more advanced for drawing Pencil by 53 looks promising it connects via bluetooth and can rub out and other awesome stuff you wouldn't be able to do with a regular stylus.

Hello,

I am pretty happy with my Hand Stylus.  I have used with various Nooks, Windows tablets and my Google Nexus 7, but not with an Apple iPad.  I would imagine it works fine with those, though.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky