ea origin on the house game time

153 replies to this topic

#151 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted 04 March 2015 - 15:35

this is all true, how ever I already have syndicate and syndicate wars for my amiga, which is still alive and kicking :D :D.

getting it sometime down the line for free is just a bonus :)

If you like those games you might also want to check out Satellite Reign.  It's a spiritual successor in development from many of the same developers as the Syndicate games.

#152 Cnónna

Cnónna

Neowinian

Posted 04 March 2015 - 17:30

If you like those games you might also want to check out Satellite Reign.  It's a spiritual successor in development from many of the same developers as the Syndicate games.

I seen that on Steam, and have it on my follow list and wishlist. very hopeful that it's syndicate 2015.  but far to expencive for early access, like the look of that other one off world trader is it? they guy behind it use to work on civilization. but again £30 for early alpha/beta access that is just far too much.

#153 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted 04 March 2015 - 17:34

I seen that on Steam, and have it on my follow list and wishlist. very hopeful that it's syndicate 2015.  but far to expencive for early access, like the look of that other one off world trader is it? they guy behind it use to work on civilization. but again £30 for early alpha/beta access that is just far too much.

I'm with you on that.  I don't like playing pre-release versions of games (Alphas, Betas, or Steam Early Access).  I backed Satellite Reign on kickstarter but I have no intention of actually playing it on early access.  I've got enough games to hold me over until it's actually released (then I'll get the DRM-free GoG version)

#154 Cnónna

Cnónna

Neowinian

Posted 04 March 2015 - 17:40

I'm with you on that.  I don't like playing pre-release versions of games (Alphas, Betas, or Steam Early Access).  I backed Satellite Reign on kickstarter but I have no intention of actually playing it on early access.  I've got enough games to hold me over until it's actually released (then I'll get the DRM-free GoG version)

so you won't be needing your steam key :shifty:

only kiddin I'll buy it on sale or when it's finished