Photo

Windows Phone 8.1 Thread

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

Poll: WP 8.1 Survey

Are you satisfied overall with the update?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Will this update make you share Windows Phone more?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#316 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:24

The noise between music tracks bug is still there. Bummer.

That's probably more a bug/problem with the app and not the OS itself.  I can't even get any of the Xbox Music updates because they've region locked the dumb thing it seems.   If you're in a country that doesn't have Xbox Music Pass you can't get the app, really stupid.

#317 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:36

http://forums.wpcent...cts-thread.html

#318 protocol7

protocol7

It's Fumbles. It was always Fumbles.

Posted 15 May 2014 - 13:32

That's probably more a bug/problem with the app and not the OS itself.  I can't even get any of the Xbox Music updates because they've region locked the dumb thing it seems.   If you're in a country that doesn't have Xbox Music Pass you can't get the app, really stupid.

It's not the app. It happens with MixRadio, Listen and DeliTape as well. Maybe the cyan firmware will sort it out. I just hope I don't end up stuck with final 8.1 and cyan and still have this as I use the music player a lot on this phone. I could go back to 8.0 but I'd miss too much stuff from 8.1.

#319 Kyang

Kyang

Posted 15 May 2014 - 13:53

Speaking of music, deleting songs added form the cloud to the collection in xbox music still doesn't really delete it.  Do a phone search, or ask Cortana to shuffle tracks, and even though the app might say the library is empty, they'll still be queued up for playback.  I don't know if the issue is with the OS, or the app.  Only a complete reset of the phone clears the songs.  I'm not even sure the relevant team is aware of this glitch, and I'm also not really sure where to report this.