Photo

Bloodborne

official bloodborne from software hidetaka miyazaki sce japan sony ps4 dark souls demon souls

336 replies to this topic

#331 spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 23 April 2015 - 13:13

That's a good update. Improved loading times AND the loading screen is more entertaining. (Y)

I also like the fix to rest-mode killing matchmaking. I put my PS4 into rest mode out of habit, and having to close the application and restart it every time, upon resuming, was getting really annoying.

I never noticed the elevator or boss issues though, but doesn't matter now anyway.

#332 OP +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 23 April 2015 - 15:53

csDbJLw.png

#333 OP +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:27

As I am sure you know already from Gaf, nothing was kept under wraps. The guide is INSANELY detailed though, it is crazy and I see why it took so long to release.

Got my guide today, it's a beast! Probably the heaviest guide I own lol.

#334 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Phone: LG G3

Posted 24 April 2015 - 13:23

Got my guide today, it's a beast! Probably the heaviest guide I own lol.

It's insane, it really is. Overwhelming even. My intent was to start playing the game again once I got it, instead I am still reading the damn thing as it it is so detailed.  :wacko: I honestly had no, no idea the game got as in depth as it does with everything. I already read a lot of stuff that should make my experience much better once I play. I do just have to stop reading it and start playing again, but I am in a bit of a funk right now with playing anything also, just no real desire. I feel like I should be doing more productive things with my time so starting to draw again and reading a lot (not counting the guide LOL).

#335 OP +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 24 April 2015 - 13:28

It's insane, it really is. Overwhelming even. My intent was to start playing the game again once I got it, instead I am still reading the damn thing as it it is so detailed.  :wacko: I honestly had no, no idea the game got as in depth as it does with everything. I already read a lot of stuff that should make my experience much better once I play. I do just have to stop reading it and start playing again, but I am in a bit of a funk right now with playing anything also, just no real desire. I feel like I should be doing more productive things with my time so starting to draw again and reading a lot (not counting the guide LOL).

Yeaaah, Souls games for fans affect the mind and there goes study/work lol.

The theme is pretty cool as well. Subtle, and my Plasma thanks it for being dark (unlike that free white theme).

#336 OP +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted Yesterday, 10:30

lol, mind-blown http://www.reddit.co..._hag_i_finally/

#337 spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• Phone: Nexus 4

Posted Yesterday, 12:46

I honestly never really put much thought into it. I just went with it.

I mean, who cares why the hags drop pebbles? Does this person also wonder why werewolves and giant fatties drop vials of blood when they clearly have no place to hold them and no reason to have them? Trying to use logic to make sense of the, often times, ridiculous items in a Souls game seems like a waste of time.  :rofl: