Ij6PlZ4.png
inauL0P.png

http://neogaf.com/fo...ad.php?t=825703

#2 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Once More 'Round the Sun

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 26 May 2014 - 21:40

First The Division and now this :( Totally should have held off buying my PS4 :laugh:

#3 Showan

Showan

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 521

Posted 26 May 2014 - 21:49

I'll wait for this to come from Sony's/RaD's mouth...  I know that some of these leaks have been spot on...

But would rather hear it from the horses mouth...

#4 DeltaXray

DeltaXray

Neowinian

Posted 26 May 2014 - 21:53

I think lessons have been learned from the Battlefield 4 debacle that if its not ready, don't ship it.  I'm actually glad games are being delayed if necessary.

#5 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Once More 'Round the Sun

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 26 May 2014 - 22:16

I think lessons have been learned from the Battlefield 4 debacle that if its not ready, don't ship it.  I'm actually glad games are being delayed if necessary.

It's good for the game but bad for the PS4. It's now down to 1 true AAA exclusive this Christmas/holiday season + TLoU remake vs at least 4 X1 exclusives, (providing none are delayed or more aren't announed).

There's a strong line up of 3rd party games scheduled to keep it going, but X1 has those too obviously.

#6 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 26 May 2014 - 22:58

Oh come on, I really hope this is not true.

This was the next stand out PS4 title for me personally.

Yeah, there are other games, but that was one I was following closely. I'll still be excited to see the final game, but it is one less title to look forward to this year.

#7 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 27 May 2014 - 00:52

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is the closest window? I'm auto-defenestrating.  

"Oh it's such a long delay, i'm glad i got my PS4, such a long delay, they just keep us hanging on, at least DriveClub's coming out soon" (i hope)

#8 macrosslover

macrosslover

Muad’Dib

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:14

It's good for the game but bad for the PS4. It's now down to 1 true AAA exclusive this Christmas/holiday season + TLoU remake vs at least 4 X1 exclusives, (providing none are delayed or more aren't announed).

There's a strong line up of 3rd party games scheduled to keep it going, but X1 has those too obviously.

we'll have to wait till E3, but the flip side to that is that Sony will have a strong lineup in early 2015, assumingly against a probable light lineup for the X1.  However, holiday sales are definitely better and more important than anything so we'll see what happens.

#9 Auditor

Auditor

Neowinian

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:31

Yeah, that game looks good.. I am actually waiting for either Uncharted or God of War bundle. In Canada, PS4 is selling for $450 anyway. so I will wait till it gets cheaper and comes either of those game in bundle. I guess, it will happen in two years anyway.

#10 .Rob

.Rob

Neowinian Senior

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:13

Kind of happy as it means its best for the game, although in the grand scheme of things the delay doesn't affect me in the slightest as I won't be able to play it till late June 2015 anyway.

#11 OP Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 27 May 2014 - 13:15

Confirmed

Some new previews

Eurogamer: Why PS4 exclusive The Order: 1886 was delayed to early 2015 (and preview)

Gametrailers Interview (with new footage)

Behind the Scenes: The Order: 1886, Fusing History & Mythology

Polygon Preview

CVG: The Order 1886's story will 'raise eyebrows'

#12 DeltaXray

DeltaXray

Neowinian

Posted 27 May 2014 - 14:02

With all of the pressure there must be from Publishers and company bosses to get a game out 'on time' after they've announced a date or want to hit holiday markets, it takes balls for a developer to turn around and just say it's not ready.

I know its a bit of a disappointment from our point of view but this sort of thing should be encouraged as its ultimately all in our benefit.

I never again want to spend full price for a game in the state BF4 was at launch.

#13 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:34

With all of the pressure there must be from Publishers and company bosses to get a game out 'on time' after they've announced a date or want to hit holiday markets, it takes balls for a developer to turn around and just say it's not ready.

I know its a bit of a disappointment from our point of view but this sort of thing should be encouraged as its ultimately all in our benefit.

I never again want to spend full price for a game in the state BF4 was at launch.

BF4 would have launched like that even if they had ten years to work on it - personal feeling. I won't lie, don't like delays. Once they announce a date i hope they can stick to it. Otherwise don't announce it. Some of us actually look forward to games in otherwise not so easy lives :(

Kind of happy as it means its best for the game, although in the grand scheme of things the delay doesn't affect me in the slightest as I won't be able to play it till late June 2015 anyway.

Why, what's up with you? Or not for public discussion? :blush: