A Collection of Conspiracy & Truth Sites

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16 Ivand

Ivand

shifty

• 5,487 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 00:32

[ iBaker voice] sadat! That's a conspiracy from the goverment hoes [/ibaker voice]

#17 scaredmogwai

scaredmogwai

̲

• 778 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 00:40

Coast To Coast AM With George Noory

#18 BOOGMaster™

BOOGMaster™

John Kerry and family. Notice the daughter horse is nude.

• 1,098 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 15:48

Art Bell was much better than Noorey...

But we all know that all of this is a bunch of mularkey...

#19 neel2k

neel2k

Some next man

• 120 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 01:20

http://www.bilderberg.org/

#20 BOOGMaster™

BOOGMaster™

• 1,098 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 01:12

http://www.bilderberg.org/

wow...there was some serious crack smokin' goin on when that site was made...

#21 vie7now

vie7now

• 146 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:08

wow...there was some serious crack smokin' goin on when that site was made...

Truth is always stranger than fiction.

%%%

Couple more:

http://prisonplanet.com/
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/

#22 BOOGMaster™

BOOGMaster™

• 1,098 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 22:20

Truth is always stranger than fiction.

%%%

Couple more:

http://prisonplanet.com/
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/

geez, man...

this is some hardcore crap. Even some of my left-winged posters in this forum would think so, I believe. Shall we raise the Nazi flag again? And your sig - for Christ's sake, man! You have got a lot to learn!

No offense, but these views are way more twisted than aliens or meteors. It's borderline illegal.

#23 vie7now

vie7now

• 146 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 23:36

this is some hardcore crap. Even some of my left-winged posters in this forum would think so, I believe. Shall we raise the Nazi flag again?

It's not the people that are rising that flag.

And your sig - for Christ's sake, man! You have got a lot to learn!

What exactly is wrong with my signature?

No offense, but these views are way more twisted than aliens or meteors. It's borderline illegal.

Let wait and see what happens then, shall we? No one here is forcing their views upon you. You always have a choice. But talking about their validity is a whole different topic. I could sit here and type out all I know about "conspiracies" and you may not believe a word of it. Anyways, let time be the judge of what happens and what doesn't.

#24 sdb815

sdb815

I'm always hungry.

• 3,584 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 04:17

Beliefs aren't illegal, actions are.

#25 BOOGMaster™

BOOGMaster™

• 1,098 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 23:35

actually, in the us, belief that you want to kill the president is illegal, if you voice it.

From FBI studies, thoughts and actions come from people who carry the same views as our friend here. Now I'm not saying anything of the sort, merely stating facts to answer your questions and make a point. I'm sorry, brother...your view is definietly, without question, wrong - without attacking you, I would like to see what brought you to that point.

#26 sdb815

sdb815

I'm always hungry.

• 3,584 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:35

actually, in the us, belief that you want to kill the president is illegal, if you voice it.

From FBI studies, thoughts and actions come from people who carry the same views as our friend here. Now I'm not saying anything of the sort, merely stating facts to answer your questions and make a point. I'm sorry, brother...your view is definietly, without question, wrong - without attacking you, I would like to see what brought you to that point.

Right, an action such as killing the president is illegal. Nobody is going to claim otherwise. I was just busting your chops because you were implying that believing in certain conspiracy theories was illegal. :D

#27 vie7now

vie7now

• 146 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:57

Frankly, I believe that it's getting to the point that certain beliefs or thoughts WILL become illegal. 1984 is just running a little behind schedule.

From FBI studies, thoughts and actions come from people who carry the same views as our friend here. Now I'm not saying anything of the sort, merely stating facts to answer your questions and make a point.

Aren't these the same people that claim "terrorists" flew a couple of planes into two buildings. If my sources cannot be prooved, neither can yours.

I'm sorry, brother...your view is definietly, without question, wrong - without attacking you, I would like to see what brought you to that point.

I say that you are wrong and you say that I am wrong. We aren't getting anywhere. The sites are there for you to look at. No one is forcing you to believe what they say. If you view me as a terrorists, I really don't give a sh!t. Slowly, even the least radical of thought will be called a possible threat.

#28 BOOGMaster™

BOOGMaster™

• 1,098 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 23:53

Frankly, I believe that it's getting to the point that certain beliefs or thoughts WILL become illegal. 1984 is just running a little behind schedule.

Aren't these the same people that claim "terrorists" flew a couple of planes into two buildings. If my sources cannot be prooved, neither can yours.

I say that you are wrong and you say that I am wrong. We aren't getting anywhere. The sites are there for you to look at. No one is forcing you to believe what they say. If you view me as a terrorists, I really don't give a sh!t. Slowly, even the least radical of thought will be called a possible threat.

you make no sense. yay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 vie7now

vie7now

• 146 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:19

you make no sense. yay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that comment a result of failure to come up with a good counter arguement?

#30 BOOGMaster™

BOOGMaster™

• 1,098 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 21:56

No. Your views are wrong and your "facts" are so far out in left field, you make no sense.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!