Problem in the commenting system

Doesn't it always show that if you liked a comment and nobody else has yet?

Oh ya, you were right. I was confused. I thought his sig was part of the image and thought the was having issue with that black line.

The problem is the "0 other liked this comment"; it never appeared and it doesn't make sense; the usual phrase is "You liked this comment".

Oh ya, you were right. I was confused. I thought his sig was part of the image and thought the was having issue with that black line.

:laugh:

oh i even marked in blue...

The problem is the "0 other liked this comment"; it never appeared and it doesn't make sense; the usual phrase is "You liked this comment".

It's been like that for ages....

It's been like that for ages....

lol really?? just yesterday i've seen that.. it doesn't make sense; it seems that somebody liked a comment besides me (triggering the second phrase) and removed the comment (therefore returns to 0).

lol really?? just yesterday i've seen that.. it doesn't make sense; it seems that somebody liked a comment besides me (triggering the second phrase) and removed the comment (therefore returns to 0).

I think it should say "You are the only one so far to like this comment"

It's possible someone may have unliked it again? I'm not sure, honestly. :)