Waitresses Carry Guns At Shooter's Grill

Interesting that some are ignoring this.

My comment in the other thread was deleted, surely reported, but I stand for what I said: try living in a true violent enviroment, like some of us. If we were carrying that would not help us, at all, against the cartels. By your logic open carrying a gun and using it will never come bite you in the ass by bigger and more violent forces.

I agree that we need a means to defend ourselves. What I find curious is how proud and in your face some of you become with a gun in your hand.

There is one sentence in that story that explains everything.  One sentence that perfectly illustrates the off duty cop as a brainless moron, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.  The cognitive abilities of a 8 year old.....  "I thank the lord jesus christ..."

When I turned 18 it was legal to drink*, so because it was legal and I was able to, I chose to celebrate my birthday by having a few drinks.  Doing something because it is legal and you can are perfectly acceptable reasons for doing something.  The people at the Shooter's Grill chose to allow open carry in their place of business, as to their reasons why, well as I said, you would have to ask them.

No, as you can see you said you drank alcohol on the birthday because it was legal.

It's not an entirely unusual reason, for people, but like with guns, its not the actual reason. The reason is usually "I simply wanted to get drunk", "my friends are getting drunk", and so on. Generally the reasons for an 18/21 year old for getting drunk tend to be rather stupid, but then again no one is particularly smart at that age.

There is one sentence in that story that explains everything.  One sentence that perfectly illustrates the off duty cop as a brainless moron, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.  The cognitive abilities of a 8 year old.....  "I thank the lord jesus christ..."

Gentleman, I bow to you.

Don't drag the officer's religion into this topic simply because you cannot contribute to the actual subject at hand.

No, as you can see you said you drank alcohol on the birthday because it was legal.

It's not an entirely unusual reason, for people, but like with guns, its not the actual reason. The reason is usually "I simply wanted to get drunk", "my friends are getting drunk", and so on. Generally the reasons for an 18/21 year old for getting drunk tend to be rather stupid, but then again no one is particularly smart at that age.

Yes, read the entire sentence.  The question was why and it has been answered, but it is not the answer you want to hear, exactly as I said before.   :NO:  And I never said anything about getting drunk.  See you create things out of thin air.  :rolleyes:

Don't drag the officer's religion into this topic simply because you cannot contribute to the actual subject at hand.

I have plenty to say/ask - I own guns, grew up around them - but I dont understand any of this - the reason that previous story and sentence were relevant is because I believe this topic has less to do with brandishing deadly weapons then it has to do with the mindset and reasoning abilities of the players involved.

I think the people who want to carry a gun into a grocery store, and have their waitress open carry, - this has to do more with the mindless thinking of the proponents

So when I mention the cop in the story is obviously a mental child - it not only makes perfect sense to me, it is so easy to dismiss any legitimacy of his thinking.

you're assuming that there are no good guys behind the bad guy with guns drawn.

Remember, we're supposed to let the scumbag murder, rape, and steal all they want while the sheep wait for the police to come cleanup the mess afterwards, self defense in ANY shape or form is highly frowned upon by the Left

U both assume that the "good" person with the gun can handle it under pressure, without killing innocent life. A lot of people can't hit a deer in one shot, so how do you think they can hit a person?

American culture

American culture are not the only culture with weapon holders.

Japanese in pre-WW2 did carry their japanese swords,

Sikh by their tenets carry a kirpan a form of knife.

I have plenty to say/ask - I own guns, grew up around them - but I dont understand any of this - the reason that previous story and sentence were relevant is because I believe this topic has less to do with brandishing deadly weapons then it has to do with the mindset and reasoning abilities of the players involved.

I think the people who want to carry a gun into a grocery store, and have their waitress open carry, - this has to do more with the mindless thinking of the proponents

So when I mention the cop in the story is obviously a mental child - it not only makes perfect sense to me, it is so easy to dismiss any legitimacy of his thinking.

I think that I misunderstood your reasoning in your original post. I apologize.

American culture are not the only culture with weapon holders.

Japanese in pre-WW2 did carry their japanese swords,

Sikh by their tenets carry a kirpan a form of knife.

Yeah but America, specially from the right have a type of obsession for guns, hunting and oil.

Yes, read the entire sentence.  The question was why and it has been answered, but it is not the answer you want to hear, exactly as I said before.   :no:  And I never said anything about getting drunk.  See you create things out of thin air.  :rolleyes:

I never said "you" got drunk. And as you can see from your own sentence and the way you wrote it, what you said was that you drink because it was legal not because you where celebrating.

U both assume that the "good" person with the gun can handle it under pressure, without killing innocent life. A lot of people can't hit a deer in one shot, so how do you think they can hit a person?

Yeah, just look at the video of the "hero"(read: absolute brainless moron) elderly man in the other topic supposed to show how good guns in every mans hand is. he shot at the thugs with innocents both between him and them, and behind them. It's a miracle his bad shooting didn't lead to injured or dead innocents. He showed absolutely terrible and unacceptable shooting etiquette.