8 posts in this topic

Just bought Driver for my Vita and I can't get past the very first part and I consider myself a very good long-time gamer.

Any ideas or should I find a way to get my money back from Sony?

Keep on trying? Watch a YouTube tutorial with tips if absolutely necessary? Why would you get your money back? Game is working, right?

Keep on trying? Watch a YouTube tutorial with tips if absolutely necessary? Why would you get your money back? Game is working, right?

It's ridiculous to need a YouTube video to get through the "training" for the game.

And again, don't assume I'm a bad gamer. I've never seen something so difficult so early.

It just sounds like poor game design to be honest.

Use a video to get through the first part and it may get better.

It's ridiculous to need a YouTube video to get through the "training" for the game.

And again, don't assume I'm a bad gamer. I've never seen something so difficult so early.

I don't assume anything at all, why would I? But I've managed to complete the training after several times trying and you are the one asking for ideas. Only thing I can imagine is either to keep on trying or watch a video with explanations.

It just sounds like poor game design to be honest.

Use a video to get through the first part and it may get better.

It is. The training was one of the most challenging parts in the game, but still a great game overall in my humble opinion.

You first have to prove that you can drive a vehicle 'safely' (ie. perform a burnout, handbrake, 180, 360, etc., as listed):

Keep it; it's well worth the money.

Well, for such a highly rated game, I wasn't expecting this rubbish at the start.

I'll use a YouTube video to get through this bit then hope the game improves. I'm sure it will :)

Sure, the game has it bugs and annoyances, the training at the start for one thing. But it's a great game overall.

Fun little thing: when you're at a stoplight, standing still, press the handbrake, nothing more. And the Police will come after you. You're standing still for crying out loud. :P