Utah teen dies after getting head run over while sunbathing in driveway

Talking about bad luck... something something kids these days... big trucks something... should have been more careful or something.  :/  :s

warwagon, on 12 Aug 2014 - 18:47, said:warwagon, on 12 Aug 2014 - 18:47, said:

Yep, gotta check for sunbathers!

I go to the #2 top party school in the U.S.  After a party, I found a girl passed out on the driveway of the party house. I carried her back to my apartment and my housemates told me she's a keeper.

And that's the story of how I met my girlfriend.

Who know! Maybe it will be "the story of how I met your mother". :woot:  

No actually gotta check for young kids. Always. Don't ****** tell me you don't check behind the car before entering it and going backward? really?

Can't wait for darwin comments while the fault is on the older sister.

The fault is with both, the older sister should have checked but the other one shouldn't be sunbathing on a driveway! Use the garden like normal people!

stockholm syndrome FTW!

It would be nice to be able to read threads on this site without constant bulls*%t from warwagon replying to every single post. Is there a way for me to block a members posts from showing? 

It would be nice to be able to read threads on this site without constant bulls*%t from warwagon replying to every single post. Is there a way for me to block a members posts from showing? 

There is:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Although, it's not recommended as he's one of the main members of this site and can bring interesting discussions when he isn't telling warwagon jokes. :p

There is:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Although, it's not recommended as he's one of the main members of this site and can bring interesting discussions when he isn't telling warwagon jokes. :p

not only that, but it's not as if I won't show up still, I will, but my post will be collapsed. So he will see that I posted something, but then the problem, weather he hates what I say or not he will want to expand my post to see what I said.

OMG... this is so funny. I couldn't find slammers post that you quoted. I already have him ignored :laugh:

Ok, so while you can still expand a persons post, they are very hard to see if you aren't looking for them.

not only that, but it's not as if I won't show up still, I will, but my post will be collapsed. So he will see that I posted something, but then the problem, weather he hates what I say or not he will want to expand my post to see what I said.

OMG... this is so funny. I couldn't find slammers post that you quoted. I already have him ignored :laugh:

Ok, so while you can still expand a persons post, they are very hard to see if you aren't looking for them.

Suppose, that's why the feature probably works better if you don't mention that you are going to ignore them because then they wouldn't get mentioned or quoted in a post. But since they didn't know that the feature existed, it's unavoidable.

Anyways, we probably should get back on topic. :)

HawkMan, on 13 Aug 2014 - 01:04, said:

Just because you chained her in your bedroom doesn't make her your girlfriend :D :p

Nah. I should chain her to the kitchen since she makes some fine Southern cuisine. :laugh:

Thanks! Well fact of the mater is I didn't know her at all. So i'm not going to get all depressed after hearing a girl just killed her 15 year old sister by running her head over with a truck.  First hearing about robin Williams and now this, I refuse to get to depressed about anything of this.

As for going to far ... i'm guessing you probably wouldn't like the stuff I hold back and never post..

That being said ... I've made it my mission to post on Facebook if I ever get a brain tumor.

"The Bad news I have a brain tumor, the good news is I should be able to move ###### with my brain before i die"

personally I appreciate the humour around these kind of things! but WW you need to work on your jokes they make the happiness in me die as they sound like old people jokes D: the bad puns are real

Maybe a separate thread for the jokes would be more appropriate?

That way you don't have to read them.

Or just don't read them.

They can use a filter, most ad blockers have them. And filter the divs/spans that contain "post_ignore", and it wont show anything.

But they'll still randomly see your name in the minispy thing.

I did this because the urge to see what people say is hard to resist sometimes, ha.

example:

hw4.png

2TU.png

lI5.png