Input Bug with Lumia 1520

Let me start by saying this isn't about the touch sensitivity issues that are common on the 1520. I have that problem, but this new one is much worse. I will also say that I'm not sure if it has to do with the Developer Preview or not. I have Lumia Cyan and am running the Developer Preview of Update 1. 

For the past few days (3 or 4) I have been having issues with the screen apparently sensing activity even though I'm only holding the phone (not touching the screen). When the issue first started occurring it would just freeze up and I would have to turn it off and back on to get it to respond normally again. This past weekend it started activating Cortana by itself (via the hardware button I believe, but can't confirm), scrolling randomly, and inputting text on it's own at random times if there was a text area that I was interacting with. I'm thinking this is most likely hardware related, but since I am running the DP I wanted to first see if anyone else was having problems with their 1520 or has heard of anyone having similar problems.

On the positive side, if it is hardware related, hopefully I can get one of the new green ones from AT&T!