wallbase.cc is No Longer?

Question

Hey Guys! Some of you probably already know this but the awesome website known as wallbase.cc, where you could gt awesome wallpapers is down. Rumors are that the person who ran it passed away and it was taken down and being sold to someone else to manage and run. Again, I don't know how true any of that info is... but I do know that the site is down and I have been trying to access it on and off again for the last 2 weeks or so. There is a new alternative with almost the same name and its believe they are the new owners of the wallbase.cc site. Check out http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/ for all of your wallpaper needs. Hopefully I have helped someone that was looking for the old site or just a site t :D o get some wallpapers from altogether!  

5 answers to this question

yeah I noticed that before it went offline. that there was no updates.  the owner decided to disappear while the site was being updated and it broke the site. and apperently he wants nothing to do with the site or the team.

but now with the new site I can get new wallpaper.

I went 4 months with the same wallpaper cause I couldnt find anything that was good. :s

yeah I noticed that before it went offline. that there was no updates.  the owner decided to disappear while the site was being updated and it broke the site. and apperently he wants nothing to do with the site or the team.

but now with the new site I can get new wallpaper.

I went 4 months with the same wallpaper cause I couldnt find anything that was good. :s

The owner has been gone for a year. the site has worked with him gone, but now it broke and no one can access it to fix it.

he's assumed to possibly have died.