windows leak shot build 9835

This also confirms this is actually the hoaxer Jen/Jesthon

They always use the word "well" instead of "will". Even after it's been pointed out hundreds and hundreds of times, the person still does it lmao. It's as if it's physically impossible for the person to type "WILL"

The only reason why these imposters say this is that they need to buy themselves time to photoshop something up. If they really did leaked it, they would have been able to easily get a screenshot with no trouble.

Not only that, Jesthon always uses the following:

1. A name that starts with the letter "J" (unless they are impersonating someone)

2. User profile picture is always some Asian girl.

3. Grammar is poor

Want even more proof that it's fake? I think this is the biggest giveaway:

proof2.png

As you can see, the rectangle is not centered on the screen like other leaks. Even though the image is cut off at the sides, the difference between the two side is so great that it really doesn't matter.

But... But you're the one that posted those images. Seriously, go look to the image you posted in the beginning of the thread. The large tile and medium tile have to much pixels inbetween and the tiles all together are misaligned (or the whole start menu is, for the matter). And go do it yourself, open Photoshop and type 'Build 9835' on top of the string on the bottom right corner in 11px Segoe UI Light. The letters DO NOT align in your screenshot. And the virtual desktop interface you posted earlier doesn't exist at all. Just give it up, admit it: your screenshots are fake.

watermarks are not steady as it ..the tiles I don't believe you anyone can say what they want to say

Thread should be closed now. Been proven a few times now that this is BS.

Oh and FaiKee is on MDL calling mods here idiots for letting it go. He can't say it here to the actual people. He runs to another forum. Really mature of that joke

The only reason why these imposters say this is that they need to buy themselves time to photoshop something up. If they really did leaked it, they would have been able to easily get a screenshot with no trouble.

Not only that, Jesthon always uses the following:

1. A name that starts with the letter "J" (unless they are impersonating someone)

2. User profile picture is always some Asian girl.

3. Grammar is poor

Want even more proof that it's fake? I think this is the biggest giveaway:

proof2.png

As you can see, the rectangle is not centered on the screen like other leaks. Even though the image is cut off at the sides, the difference between the two side is so great that it really doesn't matter.

like I said I use PRNTSCRN so the image irregularly so I don't know if it is center or not and I cut off some image for my privacy and safety,

you said that I'm jesthon or any person you use off you don't know me and my image is real.my face is real sorry to say it I'm a half Russian so I don't speak English fluently

watermarks are not steady as it ..the tiles I don't believe you anyone can say what they want to say

So your saying that from one build to the other, Microsoft added a bug in Segoe UI to render wrong while in previous builds and later builds, it just works correct? You're saying that only your build, that is suspected of being fake, is just the one with the bugged Segoe UI font? Also, I'm not saying the tiles are fake, because they aren't. However, they are just copy-pastes from a real Windows installation and put in this fake startmenu mis-aligned.

like I said I use PRNTSCRN so the image irregularly so I don't know if it is center or not and I cut off some image for my privacy and safety,

you said that I'm jesthon or any person you use off you don't me and my image is real.my face is real sorry to say it I'm a half Russian so I don't speak English fluently

You must be very concerned on your privacy to cut off empty space in the Windows UI, because neither the left nor the right  part of the stuff you cutted of, contains anything but wallpaper. Like he said, and like I already pointed out, the cut doesn't make up for the missing 100 pixels.

We're not idiots, most of us have seen enough Windows leaks to know what's real and what's fake. And most of us will also know that making a printscreen doesn't influence what's on your screen. Welcome to Neowin, there are some Windows-knowers around here. And you're not one of them.