So I got a Moto 360 and I LOVE IT!

15237587357_a6f8daa2a4_c.jpg

10419622_10152695299552768_1311702460176

So my Moto 360 arrived a few days ago and i'm LOVING IT. To have your phone in a differnet room, across the room or in your pocket and have an alert to go off Text message or email or Facebook message ... or any notification for that mater, and just look at your watch and see what the message was and even being able to repond to it without ever touching your phone is AMAZING.

I don't understand why people want to keep their screens of their phones on all the time so they can see the time. When you turn the watch to look at the screen automaticly turns on.

Who else has one?

I usually end the day with about 20% battery life. I don't care about the battery life as long as it will last 1 day, it's so easy to charge that you just take your watch off at night and set it on the charger.

I really like the round design.

• Like 3

I don't understand why people want to keep their screens of their phones on all the time so they can see the time. 

That's why i use my Swatch :)

• Like 3

I have had mine for 2 weeks and I love it. I just picked up a metal band for it. I cant seem to get that 2 day battery life everyone is talking about no matter what I do. even with the latest update, but it still lasts the entire day.

I have had mine for 2 weeks and I love it. I just picked up a metal band for it. I cant seem to get that 2 day battery life everyone is talking about no matter what I do. even with the latest update, but it still lasts the entire day.

with the tech available today, why there isn't a smartwatch that uses the wrist movements to generate energy? it would last much more...

I have a Samsung Galaxy Gear. Some OS, different watch design.

I too enjoy it.

I can actually get close to 2 days out of it.

Right now it is at 62% and it is 9 PM.

Do you have any pictures of yours with the metal band on it?

That leathery rubber band doesn't look nice.

Do you have any pictures of yours with the metal band on it?

That leathery rubber band doesn't look nice.

Its not my watch but its the same band I got (pebble steel band for $20) so this should give you a good idea. I have not had the time to put it on yet.

moto-360-pebble-steel-1.jpg?itok=W1jNDek

• Like 2

I just use a regular watch for time.  Can definitely see the benefit of a smart watch... but not sure how I'd feel having to charge it every day.

• Like 3

I just use a regular watch for time.  Can definitely see the benefit of a smart watch... but not sure how I'd feel having to charge it every day.

I thought it would be a little annoying but I already took my watch off at the end of the day anyways. Now I just take it off and put it on the charger and it acts as a nice bedside clock.

I thought it would be a little annoying but I already took my watch off at the end of the day anyways. Now I just take it off and put it on the charger and it acts as a nice bedside clock.

yea that makes sense.  Does it charge via micro usb?  

I just use a regular watch for time. Can definitely see the benefit of a smart watch... but not sure how I'd feel having to charge it every day.

Do you sleep with your watch on? If not just take it off before bed. Plop it on the wireless charger and you done. It's also compatible with a charge mat. In that case you would just take the watch off and put it on the Square mat and you're charging

yea that makes sense.  Does it charge via micro usb?  

No, the moto 360 has a wireless charger which makes it even easier.

No, the moto 360 has a wireless charger which makes it even easier.

hmm, I was just thinking like travelling wise.  Though I have a galaxy s5 which has the usb3 or whatever charging cable.  You would need to bring the separate charger for it.  Either way, it seems like a nice watch.. price point isn't horrible though I expect in a few years as the tech improves and manufacturing prices drop we will start to see an abundance of them.

What do these retail for, Warwagon?

I'm scared to search for what they retail for in Aus.

$250 USD

Its not my watch but its the same band I got (pebble steel band for $20) so this should give you a good idea. I have not had the time to put it on yet.

moto-360-pebble-steel-1.jpg?itok=W1jNDek

I hate to say it but this design blows the iWatch out of the water. I wish this Moto worked on iOS

Really need to try one of these out - really like how they look but am worried that the face is just too damn big for my skinny geek wrists :|

If someone would make a Good smart watch that worked with Windows Phone i would probably buy one however, the only options right now are all rather horrible. I really wanted the Moto 360 until they said that it required an android phone :(

If someone would make a Good smart watch that worked with Windows Phone i would probably buy one however, the only options right now are all rather horrible. I really wanted the Moto 360 until they said that it required an android phone :(

Ugh.. you're telling me... I made the mistake of backing the Agent Smartwatch almost a year and a half ago with no results so far.  By the time it comes out it's going to be so outdated it'll make a nice paperweight. 

Ugh.. you're telling me... I made the mistake of backing the Agent Smartwatch almost a year and a half ago with no results so far.  By the time it comes out it's going to be so outdated it'll make a nice paperweight. 

Useful maybe, but pretty fuggly.

In my experience, the shots of the Moto 360 make it look a lot bigger than it really is. I was playing around with the display models at Best Buy yesterday, and I was surprised that it was actually no bigger than my Sony SW2. In fact, it may have even been a bit smaller. I placed my order online with Motorola as soon as I got home.

I also ordered that Pebble Steel wristband to go along with it. I should be getting mine in a week.