Can't Access any USB drive in Windows 10

I just installed Windows 10, and untill now all is working fine except for the fact that I can't access any USB Drive or PEN.

When I try I always get the following message:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer"

How can I fix this BUG.

I just installed Windows 10, and untill now all is working fine except for the fact that I can't access any USB Drive or PEN.

When I try I always get the following message:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer"

How can I fix this BUG.

If it is a bug, you can't fix it unless you have access to the Windows Source Tree. You can see if there is a workaround, but fixing it would require the ability to correct the problem in the code causing the regression/bug in the first place.

You should give a few more details about your computer and situation. Are you using USB 3 or USB 2? If USB 3, what USB Controller/Motherboard? As Brando212 asked, did you clean install or upgrade? Is this in a VM or on bare metal? There is never a problem with more details, only less.

Well, I installed windows 10 on top of Windows 8.1 as one upgrade, so it's not a VM installation.

I'm using the x64 version and everything is working finw except for the USB problem.

I try'd with one usb 2.0 PEN and one external HD with USB 3.0, and the result is always the same.

I want to copy some files to my external USB drive and to do that now I have to but the PC with Windows PE and copy the files from there.