No option to enable Virtualization in the BIOS, will Windows 10 run natively?

I have a Lenovo G50-45 laptop with an AMD A8 APU which does support Virtualization, but this is disabled in the BIOS with no option to enable it. The laptop is happily running Win 8.1 x64 at the moment. I'm just concerned - will Windows 10 run natively on this laptop or will the disabled virtualization be a deterrent? I'm not looking to run it in a VM, just a native install. 

I looked through the Lenovo support forums and other users who wanted to enable this option was simply told it is not possible  :/

Windows 10 will run natively perfectly fine, you just can't use Hyper-V to run Windows 10 in a virtual machine.

So you can do exactly what you want :)

Thanks guys, this puts me at a (relative) ease. At the very least I can use W10 natively!

Windows 10 Technical Preview will run natively on any hardware that runs Windows 7 natively  - in fact, in most cases, it will run natively on hardware dating back to Vista.  (My HP dv9000 notebook is one such case.)

The hardware requirements are the same as those of Windows back to 7 - with absolutely no changes.