I cannot type in the browser - help

Hi,

I have a very strange problem. I cannot type URL/adress/location bar or text boxes - keyboard locks/freezes up. I have to go to the Task Manager to End Task (to close browser:Firefox, Google Chrome)
I restored my OS from my previous Norton Ghost image, but nothing changed.
1.There are not any viruses (scan with ESET NOD32 Antivirus)
2.I can use the keyboard almost everywhere but browsers (Firefox,Google Chrome)
3.Firefox SaveMode - The same, nothing changed.
4.My KB has USB connection, but I tried to use my old one (old cable connection) and there is the same situation.
P.S. 
Every time when I try to type Firefox freezes, and I have to Start Task Manager to close it.
I did CMD SFC /scannow and it found nothing. :argh:

Can you use a different browser, say Chrome? Just to verify that its not your keyboard thats the issue. You try reinstalling Firefox?

Disable any extensions, restart the browser and see if it helps.

I had a strange problem with Firebug Lite in Chrome where I could not get the correct right click menu in text boxes, after disabling it I haven't seen the problem come back.

Disable any extensions, restart the browser and see if it helps.

I had a strange problem with Firebug Lite in Chrome where I could not get the correct right click menu in text boxes, after disabling it I haven't seen the problem come back.

That's what safe-mode is all about and the OP stated he did use it.  Do as I said with a new profile.  This rules out all add-ons and it sets your prefs to their defaults.  If you KB works, then it's either an add-on causing the problem or a preference.  Either way you are going to have to nail down the culprit through trial and error. 

Hi,
I created a new profile in the firefox - nothing changed.
I disabled Firefox extensions - nothing changed.
I can write in the Microsoft Office, Notepad and almost everywhere else but for example, when I tried to type message in the Skype, it freezes.
I can type in the IE without any problems.

Skype, too? This doesn't sound browser specific. I think you have a virus/malware. Get the free version of Malwarebytes and run it.

Hi,

I can write on the Internet Explorer. I can use KB every else but not in the Firefox or Google Chrome, Skype. I cleared Firefox cache and I tried to reinstall the browser, but it didn't help,.
I scan with Malwarebytes Anti Malware and it was no infection.
Firefox SaveMode - (Restart with add-ons disabled). The same, nothing changed.
I can write in the Microsoft Office, Notepad and almost
everywhere else but for example, when I tried to type message in the Skype, it freezes.
My KB has USB connection, but I tried to use my old one (old cable connection) and there is the same situation.
I did CMD SFC /scannow and it found nothing.
P.S.
Every time when I try to type in the Firefox or Chrome or Skype it freezes, and I have to Start Task Manager to close it. The Chrome in Incognito Mode it works the same. It means it doesn't work.
Please, somebody help me. I really don't want to reinstall my Windows. Everything else in my OS is working perfectly.

Hi,

I can write on the Internet Explorer. I can use KB every else but not in the Firefox or Google Chrome, Skype. I cleared Firefox cache and I tried to reinstall the browser, but it didn't help,.
everywhere else but for example, when I tried to type message in the Skype, it freezes.
My KB has USB connection, but I tried to use my old one (old cable connection) and there is the same situation.
P.S.
Every time when I try to type in the Firefox or Chrome or Skype it freezes, and I have to Start Task Manager to close it. The Chrome in Incognito Mode it works the same. It means it doesn't work.
Please, somebody help me. I really don't want to reinstall my Windows. Everything else in my OS is working perfectly.

Hi,

P.S.

Isn't that relevant that you posted the same thing twice just to bump the thread... /sarcasm