Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse

Of course its not a hate crime  :rolleyes: . Its ridiculous that theres a double standard.

Fox News' Greta Van Susteren injected race into the beating death of a Bosnian man, connecting the murder to protests in Ferguson, despite multiple statements from St. Louis police department ruling out race or unrest in Ferguson as a motivating factor for the crime.

On November 30, 32-year old Bosnian Zemir Begic was fatally beaten in St. Louis, Missouri. According to CBS News, three juveniles were later taken into custody in connection with the crime. St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said that there was no indication that Bergic was targeted because of his ethnicity.

During a December 1 discussion of Bergic's death on Fox News' On the Record, host Greta Van Susteren and former homicide detective Ted Williams suggested that the crime may be linked to protests in Ferguson. Van Susteren admitted that police said the attack was not racially motivated, but called it "the big elephant in the room" and suggested that "we have incomplete facts" about the role of race in the attack. Williams added that Bergic's death "may very well be connected" to Ferguson, claiming the situation there is "like the war between the North and the South":

http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2014/12/01/37794/fnc-otr-2014121-hammerattack

But the attack was not connected to the protests in Missouri. As St. Louis Police spokesperson Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com, the city's investigators "don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson" and that the attack "is not being investigated as a hate crime."

Police Ruled Out Race And Ferguson Protests As Motivating Factor For The Crime

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/12/01/fox-news-injects-race-into-beating-death-of-bos/201730

So its not a hate crime end of discussion, No double standards here just a lot of gullible conservatives being mislead by their echo chamber which filters out inconvenient facts like this.

in b4 the entire team starts backpedalling with a useless debate on the definition of a hate crime

Oh so now it is not hate crime, because the police said so?  But it's not true when police said the thug man got gunned down for attacking police? lol ...

Fox News' Greta Van Susteren injected race into the beating death of a Bosnian man, connecting the murder to protests in Ferguson, despite multiple statements from St. Louis police department ruling out race or unrest in Ferguson as a motivating factor for the crime.
On November 30, 32-year old Bosnian Zemir Begic was fatally beaten in St. Louis, Missouri. According to CBS News, three juveniles were later taken into custody in connection with the crime. St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said that there was no indication that Bergic was targeted because of his ethnicity.
During a December 1 discussion of Bergic's death on Fox News' On the Record, host Greta Van Susteren and former homicide detective Ted Williams suggested that the crime may be linked to protests in Ferguson. Van Susteren admitted that police said the attack was not racially motivated, but called it "the big elephant in the room" and suggested that "we have incomplete facts" about the role of race in the attack. Williams added that Bergic's death "may very well be connected" to Ferguson, claiming the situation there is "like the war between the North and the South":

http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2014/12/01/37794/fnc-otr-2014121-hammerattack

But the attack was not connected to the protests in Missouri. As St. Louis Police spokesperson Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com, the city's investigators "don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson" and that the attack "is not being investigated as a hate crime."[/size][/size]

Police Ruled Out Race And Ferguson Protests As Motivating Factor For The Crime

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/12/01/fox-news-injects-race-into-beating-death-of-bos/201730

So its not a hate crime end of discussion, No double standards here just a lot of gullible people being mislead.

Or do you want to shift the goalposts with a useless debate on the word hate crime as if that will salvage your argument ?

Oh so now it is not hate crime, because the police said so? But it's not true when police said the thug man got gunned down for attacking police? lol ...

Darren Wilson was charged with a hate crime ? I don't remember that. Some real god argumentation here, not.

That doesn't even pass the chuckle test.

Epic rebuttal, A little better than Naw Haw. But its not as if you can admit you were lied to deliberately mislead by your blogs who didn't think this little fact was worth mentioning.

So let me put it this way

What evidence do you have that this crime was motivated by the victims race ?

imiw6tB.gif

Am I missing something here? Why are people here comparing this to the Ferguson incident? I'm off to read a different source.......................

Quoting democrat blog "Media Matters" in giant font is not an argument either. They attack anyone who does not obey the Obama regime.

Did the police rule out race as the motive, Yes or No ?

Am I missing something here? Why are people here comparing this to the Ferguson incident? I'm off to read a different source.......................

Exactly For all these people know this guy could have ######ed one of the attackers wife.

Exactly For all these people know this guy could have ######ed one of the attackers wife.

It's probably safe to assume neither the 15, 16, nor 17 year old had been married.

I read the article on Fox, read CNN's, I'll read one more. I'm not seeing how this was a hate crime instead of simply being murder. Are we really going to tie every murder between different nationalities to the Ferguson case now?  :|

What evidence is there that the police officer shot Michael Brown only because he was black?

Because Sharpton says so?

Because the Reverend Jackson says so?

Perhaps it's because Farrakhan said so.  That's it.

You don't get a point right?

The point is with Darren Wilson case, you don't listen and agree to police report.  Why you agree to police report as this case?

Darren Wilson was charged with a hate crime ? I don't remember that. Some real god argumentation here, not.

Epic rebuttal, A little better than Naw Haw. But its not as if you can admit you were lied to deliberately mislead by your blogs who didn't think this little fact was worth mentioning.

imiw6tB.gif

You don't get a point right?

The point is with Darren Wilson case, you don't listen and agree to police report.  Why you agree to police report as this case?

Please cite the post where I questioned the police report.

A good reason why you should never get out of your car to confront somebody. My brother, a London Met police officer, has told me many stories of people being beaten, stabbed and even shot after getting out of their cars to confront somebody. He has warned me to never leave my car under such circumstances, either someone shouting or threatening me or me feeling road rage towards them. Keep your head down, eyes forward and just carry on, because you never know who you're confronting.

What evidence do you have that the ruling by the St Louis police wasn't influenced at least in part by the riots in Ferguson? Where are these thugs parents - where are they coming out to apologise to the victims family in the same sort of noise and rhetoric that they would have done at it been a black man and a group of white guys? seems that selective outrage and inconsistencies are the de rigueur of today especially when race can be thrown around as a diversionary tactic from talking about the real issue - in the case of Michael Brown he was a thug who was caught robbing a store, resisted arrest and was shot where as this gentleman who was beaten to death with a hammer was an innocent law abiding citizen going about is normal routine and the set upon by a group of thugs. Yes it was a hate crime, a hate crime whipped up by the likes of Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton with their usual 'hate whitey' rhetoric that doesn't actually address the systemic issues within the black community but only serve to teach another generation of black youth that the one to blame for all of their communities woes are white folk and anyone who is successful (check out the use of 'Uncle Tom' to ridicule successful black people who make it by working hard and keeping out of trouble).

A good reason why you should never get out of your car to confront somebody. My brother, a London Met police officer, has told me many stories of people being beaten, stabbed and even shot after getting out of their cars to confront somebody. He has warned me to never leave my car under such circumstances, either someone shouting or threatening me or me feeling road rage towards them. Keep your head down, eyes forward and just carry on, because you never know who you're confronting.

That was my first thought also. Who in their right mind would get out and confront some one with any kind of weapon, especially in todays world and with all the stuff going on in Ferguson? Did the guy think he was Superman, or something?

Wonder how long it will take before the white people or the Bosnian people of that area start yelling don't swing or burn the b**ch down?

Anyone know which country has the lowest murder/crime rate, that isn't a third world nation off the top of their head, as I may consider moving there as it's getting/has gotten totally stupid here in the U.S.

What evidence do you have that the ruling by the St Louis police wasn't influenced at least in part by the riots in Ferguson? Where are these thugs parents - where are they coming out to apologise to the victims family in the same sort of noise and rhetoric that they would have done at it been a black man and a group of white guys? seems that selective outrage and inconsistencies are the de rigueur of today especially when race can be thrown around as a diversionary tactic from talking about the real issue - in the case of Michael Brown he was a thug who was caught robbing a store, resisted arrest and was shot where as this gentleman who was beaten to death with a hammer was an innocent law abiding citizen going about is normal routine and the set upon by a group of thugs. Yes it was a hate crime, a hate crime whipped up by the likes of Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton with their usual 'hate whitey' rhetoric that doesn't actually address the systemic issues within the black community but only serve to teach another generation of black youth that the one to blame for all of their communities woes are white folk and anyone who is successful (check out the use of 'Uncle Tom' to ridicule successful black people who make it by working hard and keeping out of trouble).

Because the police ruled this out as the motive for the attack! At this point only they have the interviews about the case and know the motive. Your entire claim that this Is a hate crime Ie one motivated by race is founded on nothing quite literally nothing not a shred of evidence just your opinion, an opinion that is completely unfounded. For all you know the motive for this attack could be the victim ######ing one of the attackers spouse's.

You have zero evidence that this has anything to do with race and isn't yet another homicide. Here's an idea how about you wait until the motive and details of the case are made public before running your mouth off.