Texas City plumber's truck ends up in Syrian war

Obviously it isn't the same truck.  However, it appears to be photoshopped with the plumbing truck inserted into the video still.  Since this was released by the same Islamist group...they would have the orginal video to work with...not the compressed web version we see.  

It could be a legit picture with the plumbing truck being there before/after the video ... the location/approx time is very much the same (evident by road debris/clouds/etc).

It's not the same truck or AA gun (from the images/video). Yet it's the same scene, so i would say that there were more then 1 truck in there firing (not unusual at all).

the dealership that he sold it to should have sanitized the pickup he has every right to take court action agains them. I hope he wins

He blatantly left the decals on as a form of free advertising and didn't suspect for a minute his truck could end up being used by the Islamic fighters. I don't see a lawsuit going anywhere. Unless it was specifically mentioned in the contract that the dealer would remove the decals he doesn't have any legal basis for a lawsuit.

listen, the only way we re going to know for sure if this is really the previous owners pickup is to send the guys from lizard lick towing out there and get boby go go VIN  the pickup. that would make for an interesting episode, joking of course.

The daily mail must think its readers are stupid, oh wait they are!

Hahaha thats brilliant!! Free Publicity. The war on ISIS could be over. Trace the route that that truck was passed along and find out who does various jobs for them, Buyers, Sellers, Money Trail etc.... Then Send in the boys :shiftyninja:

• Like 1

It's not the same truck or AA gun (from the images/video). Yet it's the same scene, so i would say that there were more then 1 truck in there firing (not unusual at all).

I would say that this is likely not the case, my reason.... If you look at the placement of tue truck in the still, and compare it to the placement of the truck in the video, you would see the plumbing truck parked behind and to the left of the (nissan or toyota, I think) and looking behind that truck (in the video), you can see there's no vehicle in the vicinity. One could suggest it was a different day and the plumbing truck is indeed not a photoshop, but at the moment, I'm still leaning towards calling bs on the supplied image.

On a side note, the terrorists scored a victory on this one, as they got some people to turn on an innocent (american on american, english on english etc...)