Aliens On The Moon: The Truth Exposed

i am a believer in possible alien life.

even i find this video utterly far stretched and ridiculous.

I learned about the Anthropic Principle when I took the class in college "Modern Physics for the Artist." LOL Not even kidding, that was an actual class. 

Anyway one of the many things it says (and I am very much simplifying it and explaining it in a stripped down way) is life exists because it is provided the perfect environment to exist. Humans exist on earth because earths resources allow us too.

So if you go by this principle, it is pretty much a given other forms of "alien" life does exist out there somewhere. The way my professor explained it however is it very well may be life that we have no frame of reference to even imagine. That the conditions on another planet in another universe may be perfect for life as well, but life forms we have never seen nor never will.

So that always kind of blew my mind. It also made me believe there is no doubt "alien" life forms out there. We just cannot even imagine what they might be.

• Like 1

I learned about the Anthropic Principle when I took the class in college "Modern Physics for the Artist." LOL Not even kidding, that was an actual class. 

Anyway one of the many things it says (and I am very much simplifying it and explaining it in a stripped down way) is life exists because it is provided the perfect environment to exist. Humans exist on earth because earths resources allow us too.

So if you go by this principle, it is pretty much a given other forms of "alien" life does exist out there somewhere. The way my professor explained it however is it very well may be life that we have no frame of reference to even imagine. That the conditions on another planet in another universe may be perfect for life as well, but life forms we have never seen nor never will.

So that always kind of blew my mind. It also made me believe there is no doubt "alien" life forms out there. We just cannot even imagine what they might be.

there was a great article i read, which outlines possible alien life forms.   silicon based life forms was one of the possibilities instead of the carbon.

with the vastness of space, statistically, there have to be other kinds.

to think of an almost infinite universe, and to not allow a possibility, is travesty

<Thread moved>

While it (personally) would be great to consider this as fact, I think we can agree that a documentary by the syfy channel isn't hard evidence.

I believe. :alien:

While it (personally) would be great to consider this as fact, I think we can agree that a documentary by the syfy channel isn't hard evidence.

Neither are some of the tales spun by NASA. ;)

Exactly !  I always thought it was pretty small-minded of people to always assume that aliens will have the 2 arms, 2 legs, or look like earth's insects -

Earth's scientists claim that is because it is the best type of body form for life to be mobile & effective -- but that is basing things on an ethnocentric assumption.  "Life" could be a thought, a form of vapor , or plasma - a single strand of something resembling hair. - A fuzzy looking circle - anything.

I dont know if scientists think this way, Im sure some do, but it is mainly Hollywood who keeps spoon-feeding images of humanoid aliens.

100 billion galaxies each with 100 billion stars in our universe alone and we only run into beings that look like us somewhat ?!?

Look @ how diverse life is on earth.

Consider how different people are to dogs.  roundworms to birds, apes to blobfish - and that is just on this planet.

I just read Earthworm Jimmy's post that says the same things as me - so I apologize for rehashing same idea.