Paypal issue

I sold my HP 7 Stream thru Paypal by Auction. Now the issue is that sold it to a Russian dude in Russia. I didn't expect it. I thought i was going to sold the device to someone in the US. It is possible to cancel the transaction? How I can setup EBay to the US public only? I hate when someone from a far away country that I don't know buy my stuff.

Not sure about your question, BUT, I would not ship anything till the money has gone from PayPal toy your bank, if they even allow the transaction to process, what with the tension between the US and Russia and sanctions, so maybe take it up with PayPal, they will have the best answer for your issue 

Not sure about your question, BUT, I would not ship anything till the money has gone from PayPal toy your bank, if they even allow the transaction to process, what with the tension between the US and Russia and sanctions, so maybe take it up with PayPal, they will have the best answer for your issue 

What tensions and sanctions? As a business transaction, or purchase made over international borders, the only thing I'm aware of would be the duty for the item once it reaches the recipient nation's customs office.

I sell on ebay all the time, If I didn't sell internationally I would sell anything.  Rarely have problems and it's not down to nationality but the individual themselves.  for an expensive item, once they've paid send by courier or add tracking. 

• Like 1

Not sure about your question, BUT, I would not ship anything till the money has gone from PayPal toy your bank.

Generally not a wise idea, as Paypal likes to put a hold on funds received from eBay sales until either a set time passes, or the tracking info is marked as received. For new sellers, the time can be over a month before they release the funds. Add that in with shipping times, and making a buyer wait close to two months to get their item would likely lead to a dispute.

I have done it in the past I wont ship anything overseas

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html

As for setting it up to only sell in the countries u want

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html

you should beable to cancel it without issue as long as you haven't mailed it yet

Thank you for the info... I appreciated it. I received a message from the guy:

Hi ,i will pay for this order on sunday,monday or tuesday.One question.How much will be cost the cheapest shipping to Russia(not more than 35$)?Maybe you can ship it with Polar Express Priority or Polar Express (BPost-EMS)?Because it will be faster for me,than i will ship this tablet to my friend in USA and he will reship to me?Sorry,for my English.

- hvor-ru2014

That doesn't matter.

If the buyer initiates a chargeback through their bank, your PayPal balance will show negative. I had this done to me once and PayPal didn't want to know.

for most disputes PayPal would likely favoring buyers.

Again, not always true.

I am in a dispute at the moment as I bought a phone that the seller wasn't authorised to sell. The phone is now with the carrier (as their terms state the phone belongs to them for 6 months), but PayPal are refusing to refund me.