Perhaps some users need to check out the definition of accessibility? (Windows feedback catagories)

Or perhaps I'm just wrong and being a whiny person all along.

So, I just went to check the "accessibility" catagory of windows feedback, to see If there's some good feedback regarding actuall accessibility issues, about Screen Reading software for the blind, speech recognition, or other Accessibility problems and suggestions, and guess what i just find out.

"I want this UI element to be there! I want that back! I want this! I do not like the looks of this thing, Maybe this thing should be there instead of here? That button which is there is not comfortable to me ......"

Oh well, I would not blame Microsoft folks for missing on accessibility issues and not  improving it.

so according to wikipedia and all other sources:

Accessibility refers to the design of products, devices, services, or environments for people with disabilities.

Just go to "ease of access center" and see for yourself what is actually there. Those are called accessibility. It helps people to actually  use a PC, while their situation and disabilities doesn't  allow them to do that.

So I'm not sure why people are just spraying their feedback about their wishes and desires of basic UI changes at that feedback catagory.

Oh and also, My rant really is not directed to neowin forum users, I've been reading posts out here and neowin has awesome users all over! I'm just writing this so that maybe some users might find this page through search engines and such.

Cheers

Hadi

So I'm not sure why people are just spraying their feedback about their wishes and desires of basic UI changes at that feedback catagory.

I would say that you've hit the nail on the head with this sentence. People think "accessability" means the sense of a UI design, when in fact it is exactly as you said - it's there for increased accessability for those that have hearing/sight issues.

They're putting their feedback in the wrong section, basically. I wouldn't pay it any attention myself, and I'm sure Microsoft will move it to the necessary section if they deem the feedback to be worthwhile.