Logitech G710+ = Awesome

Nice!  Where did you get those from for reference?  Just trying to make sure that I get compatible ones.

Hi.

I bought there here:

http://www.banggood.com/MKC-Mental-Zinc-Alloy-WASD-Direction-Keycaps-for-Cherry-MX-p-86956.html

Pretty prompt delivery. They also sell 37 key sets but I don't think I would want to redo the whole keyboard. Individual escape keycaps and I think arrow keycaps. I might buy the arrow caps.

They look cool.. Now if they had LED version Keycaps, I might get a set.  But I need them in ESDF, since thats how I game.  Die WASD :p

That's an odd configuration to use. Makes it hard to reach control, shift, and tab and awkward to reach alt.

That's an odd configuration to use. Makes it hard to reach control, shift, and tab and awkward to reach alt.

Not odd at all.  Its actually the natural typing position.  I honestly do not know why WASD became default.  Shift is not hard to reach, nor is CTRL.  Also, you get way more keys at your disposal than WASD.

Don't like your keycaps, get aftermarket ones!  :D

They're so much better

Replacing the keycaps is almost cheaper than having to send the keyboard back but Logitech has such a bad record with me they won't get away with it, I'm sending it back before the warranty expires so they'll have to replace all their shoddy-quality keycaps at their expense. I've used a Microsoft KB/mouse combo and it was still like brand new 10 years after, even the non-etched key labels are still intact, the first Logitech KB/mouse combo I got wore down to being completely unusable in barely a little more than a year and the second one is following suit.

Oh my, why did Microsoft had to ruin themselves with that nonsensical high-end Wireless Desktop 6000/7000/8000 defective/unusable garbage? They were the only decent mainstream KB/mouse manufacturer.

Not odd at all.  Its actually the natural typing position.  I honestly do not know why WASD became default.  Shift is not hard to reach, nor is CTRL.  Also, you get way more keys at your disposal than WASD.

Doesn't feel natural at all. Anyways. Enough off topic.