750 TI for casual gaming?

I currently have a Geforce 645GT.   I am looking at upgrading to the 750ti.  It's on newegg and amazon for $139-$149. 

How well is this for casual gaming? 

FSX, SimCity, BF 3, TF2 and a few others is basically all I play on PC, all others I play on my X1.  

I7 @ 3 ghz. 

10 gig ram.  

So I'm good with the rest, just finally time for a new card and the 750 ti seems like it is pretty good.  The current 645GT handles them all pretty well though.  

the 750ti is good card. I have one and I can throw most recent games at it and they'll run on high just fine. there's a few that i need to bump down to medium but not many atm (be aware I also run at 720p)

the games you have listed should all be able to be played at high or max settings (not sure about BF3 as i don't have it and not sure how demanding it is)

the 750ti is good card. I have one and I can throw most recent games at it and they'll run on high just fine. there's a few that i need to bump down to medium but not many atm (be aware I also run at 720p)

the games you have listed should all be able to be played at high or max settings (not sure about BF3 as i don't have it and not sure how demanding it is)

Thanks good to know! 

The 645 can do BF 3 on high if and be ok if I turn down the resolution.  

It's a good card but both the R7 260X or the R9 270 offer better value for the money in that price range. If you really want the 750 Ti (perhaps for the lack of PCI-E power connector) make sure to select a 2GB model.