Corsair Force GT dead?

If any of you know. I just updated my computer everything from my case to motherboard to cpu, ram and psu were change out. The only thing I keep from my old computer was my Corsair ForceGT 120GB. When I got home the computer gave me a loading error. I check my BIOS and could not see my SSD drive. WD 3TB was seen but not my SSD. I told it out and test it with my MacBook Pro with the USB to 2.5 Hard drive plug. It does not see it. Does this mean my SSD drive is dead? Is there anything else I can do to make sure it's dead for sure?

I can't believe the only thing I save dead a week later. GRRRRR

Will the Samsung 850 Pro have the problem after 2 years? Could Windows 10 TP had overheated it?

I know people rave about SSD's and how they don't fail like platter HD's, but out of the 8 SSD's I've had, 4 of them have died where they just stop being recognized by bioses.  I must have incredibly bad luck, but yeah, I've seen that issue and know it all too well.  I've tried on my failed SSD's putting them in a USB enclosure, but they wouldn't function there either.  I just assumed they were dead.

God I have Force GT 128 GB here as well. Been using it since more than 3 years.

JtxHV55.png

I might swap it for 850 EVO as I hate SandForce controller.