Help Considering a Tablet

I'm seriously considering a tablet PC for myself to pack around in my pickup truck for taking video and photos on the go, watching Netflix, etc.

My wife has a 4th generation Kindle Fire HD and I'm thinking of getting one myself.  They're a heck of a lot of more durable than the iPads I've seen.  We've got two small children who have bounced them around all over the place.  Does anybody have any of the 4th generation Kindle Fires or have any opinions on the matter?  I'm not looking to spend a fortune, so I'd like to get the tablet and a case for $200 or less.

Would look more towards a Nexus 7 2013 model.  I have it myself.  Pure vanilla android and Lollipop runs great on it.  About $180 and the case may go over $200, but the N7 is worth it.  You can get the Kindle app for the N7 if yo are interested in books but the Google Services/full android is worth it as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Google-7-Inch-Black-Tablet/dp/B00DVFLJDS

Ended up getting a Google nexus 7 at wal mart, I'm typing on it right now. Got the tablet, fabric carrying case, and stylus for $190. Have spent the evening installing my apps, and installing system updates. Up to android 5.0.2 so far, it hasn't notified me about any further updates so far. Really loving the device so far.

Ended up getting a Google nexus 7 at wal mart, I'm typing on it right now. Got the tablet, fabric carrying case, and stylus for $190. Have spent the evening installing my apps, and installing system updates. Up to android 5.0.2 so far, it hasn't notified me about any further updates so far. Really loving the device so far.

That was quick, but hey, enjoy

(I was going to recommend android anyways)

Check out the LG G Pad V500 or V510 (Google Play Edition). I just got one for my bday and flashed it right away with CM12. :)

This is an older tablet but has plenty of power and enough RAM to run the next few Android OS i think. I was never really needing a tablet but the Nexus 7 2013 i thought might be too small but the new Nexus 9 i wasnt into so i just got the next best thing.