Bring any company back from the dead thread....

I was just gonna say Commodore too! Because the C64 & Amiga were the greatest machines of their day (the Amiga was generations ahead).

Still have my 500 in storage somewhere. Sans disc drive though, as i took to it with a screwdriver, absolutely brimming with confidence that i could fix it. I couldnt.

IBM ThinkPad, before lenovo, ThinkPads were the only real competition to PowerBooks and Macbooks in terms of solid durable industrial design that was also highly functional (if not better with the magnesium and composite reinforced chassis). The 12 inch convertibles were seeydy as heck.

Ooh almost forgot the little lights built into the screen bezels you could switch on for night time use

AOL the most abused internet service provider on the planet

aol_cd_too_difficult_computer_help.jpg

that AOL CD still annoy me when I get mail. grrrrrr! They are very bad service.

Also I see too many negatives about AOL services at www.download.com long time ago.

Comp USA. Who doesn't like a huge computer superstore???

LucasArts! Back when it meant quality games.. not just Starwars games.

Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, etc.

The fact Disney opened up the classic LucasArts games, even to gog.com, is a positive sign.

• Like 1

The BeOS company!

hahah.  I have that BeOS in my storage.  I might consider to install it in VM.

I have DOS, Windows 3.1 and up, including Windows 10. They are on floppies, discs...

I have some Linux distros such as RED HAT, Ubuntu, etc.

Fun old days.

Netscape Communications with Marc Andreessen.

If it weren't for him and Netscape, there probably wouldn't even be an internet today.