Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By +warwagon
      Yesterday at Walmart I purchased the "Chromecast with Android TV". Thought I would give you my thoughts on it. The User interface is different than Android TV. The Remote is nice and compact. It allows me to control my soundbar as well as allows me to turn my TV on and off with the remote. once setup it also allows me to use my google home to turn my tv on and off as well "Ok Google, turn on my TV".

In the view below, when I start playing a video with the sideloaded "S YouTube" app, you may see it say "Loading" shortly after I start playing video. that's because I was only playing 1 second of it and I hit the back button. For some reason when you hit the back button, to go back to your video list it says loading, so you have to press Back twice.

One thing I didn't mention in the video which is REALLY nice, is you tie your Google Photos to the chromecast too, and for a screensaver it displays your photos. You can tell it which people you want to show up on the screen saver.

If you look online you can also plug a USB C hub into it, which gives you thinks like ethernet, and USB storage. In my case my wifi was working well, mostly because that white thing to the left of the TV is my wifi.

All in all i'm really impressed and I'm not sure i'm going to go back to my Roku Ultra any time soon.

• By News Staff
      This Complete Project Management eBook & Video Course Bundle is only $29.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals website, where you can save 95% off the Complete Project Management eBook & Video Course Bundle. Manage your projects and deliver results efficiently with 7 eBooks and 8 hours of video content on Jira, CompTIA Project+, Redmine, and more.

This bundle consists of the following courses:

Jira 8 Essentials [eBook]
      Implement & Manage Your Projects in Jira 8 with Ease CompTIA Project+ Certification Guide [eBook]
      Develop Creative Solutions for Complex Issues Faced in Project Management Mastering Redmine Second Edition [eBook]
      Effectively Monitor & Manage Large-Scale, Complex Projects Using Redmine Redmine Cookbook [eBook]
      Valuable Recipes to Get the Best Possible Performance Out of Your Team, Organization, Infrastructure, & Redmine Itself Redis Essentials [eBook]
      Utilize All the Essential Features of Redis to Optimize Your Project's Performance Mastering JIRA 7 [eBook]
      Explore Best Practices & Troubleshooting Techniques with JIRA Jira 8 Recipes [Video]
      Gain Solid Foundation in Jira & Use It Efficiently to Improve Your Team's Productivity Jira 8 Administration Cookbook [eBook]
      Have the Skills You Need to Extend & Customize Your Jira Implementation Effectively Creating & Running an Agile Project in JIRA [Video]
      Develop a Great Working Knowledge of JIRA & Manage Your Projects More Efficient ServiceNow IT Operations Management [Video]
      Achieve Improved Availability, Immediate Visibility of Vital Business Services & Much More Good to know
      Updates included Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, terms, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Complete Project Management eBook & Video Course Bundle normally costs $614, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $584.01 (95%) off!

>> Click here to purchase, or learn more about it <<
      See all discounted Online Courses on offer. This is a time-limited deal.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway
      The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By Izlude
      lol, what, huh? why??? a random review came on from some playlist i was watching, it was talking about pooping unicorns... then it played a portion of the video.  here's the whole thing. i actually spat up my coffee in disbelief. at first i thought it was funny, now i'm a bit disturbed :P  not so much at the toy itself, but the actual music video and the lyrics xD oh man...

• By korban278
      A farmer had a three legged pig and his neighbor asked him why the pig had only three legs. "Well, I'll tell you" the farmer replied. "One day I was plowing my field and the tractor turned over and pinned me underneath. That pig ran for help. He saved my life". "Oh, that's how he lost his leg?" the neighbor drawled. "No. One night my wife and I were sound asleep and the house caught on fire. That pig woke us up. He saved our lives!" "So that's how he lost his leg", stated the neighbor. "No, that wasn't it" the farmer affirmed. Exasperated, the neighbor demanded "Then how did he lose his leg?" and the farmer replied, "When you have a pig that good, you don't eat him all at once!"
    • By Steven P.
      Not quite the same as the dead When threads collide topic (which only allowed for forum topic funnies). Let's see if we can start a new game where headlines and content close together collide.

I'll start (from an email newsletter from today)

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/09/efteling-accused-of-cruelty-after-mother-is-arrested-over-toilet-access-for-autistic-child/
      https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/09/the-netherlands-is-the-best-place-to-be-a-child-says-unicef-in-new-report/