This teen bought three apple product from ebay, but it is scam.

Am I the only one who finds this really funny? How in love with yourself do you have to be to record yourself unboxing old Apple hardware you got on eBay?

So, a video from 2013 that someone came upon and made an article in 2015.  Ummm, ok then.  Believe this belongs in the Jokes forum, not backpage.  Ebay scams are nothing new and there is no real story here.  This is more funny than anything.  And I would think the kid would have been more upset.

I believe this kid is a huge scammer, doing this for money.  If you Google his name you'll get stories of his arrest and believe it's the same person.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-south/Police-Teen-threatens-to-kill-fellow-Marshfield-High-School-student/17027520

Well to his credit, he was a good actor. I was just waiting for him to do something on the iPhone 5 and realize it was a Chinese knock off! :laugh:

So, a video from 2013 that someone came upon and made an article in 2015.  Ummm, ok then.  Believe this belongs in the Jokes forum, not backpage.  Ebay scams are nothing new and there is no real story here.  This is more funny than anything.  And I would think the kid would have been more upset.

Pretty much when I caught on, right after his lack of any kind of angry emotions.  I would have been very angry, so I looked at the youtube comments and found stories about this kid and that he's actually the scammer who gets people to donate to him because he got ripped off.

Well to his credit, he was a good actor. I was just waiting for him to do something on the iPhone 5 and realize it was a Chinese knock off! :laugh:

Haha, I think a better actor would have acted more violently...at least I would have.  

Pretty much when I caught on, right after his lack of any kind of angry emotions.  I would have been very angry, so I looked at the youtube comments and found stories about this kid and that he's actually the scammer who gets people to donate to him because he got ripped off.

Haha, I think a better actor would have acted more violently...at least I would have.  

Well he did say ######! ... He did look frustrated.

Saying ######....I would have thrown the box and been saying more than ######.

You would have remembered that the buyer always wins and you would have probably gotten your money back.

Why on earth do a video of you taking a box out of a shipping box ?  What makes people think that others would want to see them opening a box ?

That Boston accent is a dead giveaway  - anyone with a northeastern US accent is a scammer - everyone knows all scammers are from New York, New Jersey, and South Boston - pfft!   /s :D

You would have remembered that the buyer always wins and you would have probably gotten your money back.

Wouldnt have matter...being screwed and taken advantage of....most people would be more upset.

definitely strikes me as fake.  First off.. what kid has 1050 dollars to just spend on ebay?  Second.. why would there be 1 good item (and it happens to be the newest..and separately packed) if the others were fake.  Third.. he starts off the video talking about how he never goes on ebay, then ends with how he should never go on ebay.  

Nothing from the video screamed real.. outside of MAYBE the iPhone 5 being legit. 

Looks real but im with others here. If I spent over a grand on all them products and only got the phone, you would see me absolutely go mental and throw crap around and scream. 

• Like 1

I would've first told myself "I knew u shouldn't have bought this from ebay" then I would've been so angry at myself, and then I would become a pessimistic man with ideas that everyone is trying to rob me and become an ######.  :|