What's the difference between these monitors?

I have a Dell Ultra Sharp Monitor 23 inch similar to these, and I would like another one for a dual set up.  

What is the difference between these two exactly? 

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&sku=860-BBDY
What makes this one more when it seems like it has less compared to the other. 

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&sku=860-BBCG

This one.  

First one is newer ('15 model), has a 24.1" screen size (vs 23.8") has more USB hubs and a "fast mode" for response.

Obviously since I do not own either...I can not comment on the quality.  There are various reviews of both monitors on the interwebz though.

post-21852-0-19548300-1427714165.jpg

Also worth noting that the first one is 1920x1200 vs the 1920x1080 of the other. Although the difference seems small, the extra vertical real estate is really nice.

First one is newer ('15 model), has a 24.1" screen size (vs 23.8") has more USB hubs and a "fast mode" for response.

Obviously since I do not own either...I can not comment on the quality.  There are various reviews of both monitors on the interwebz though.

Also worth noting that the first one is 1920x1200 vs the 1920x1080 of the other. Although the difference seems small, the extra vertical real estate is really nice.

Thanks!

Would the 1920x1200 be better overall compared to the 1080?

Well depends on what you mean by 'better', but it will give a bit more screen space to work with if that's what you're after. There may be other differences in the actual quality of the image however - best to check out some reviews to find out about that.

I don't know what you're running on at the moment but you may be more than happy with 1080. I like to have as much real estate as I can, but it's all your own use case and personal preferences really.

Well depends on what you mean by 'better', but it will give a bit more screen space to work with if that's what you're after. There may be other differences in the actual quality of the image however - best to check out some reviews to find out about that.

I don't know what you're running on at the moment but you may be more than happy with 1080. I like to have as much real estate as I can, but it's all your own use case and personal preferences really.

It doesn't really matter one way or the other honestly.  Just better value.  

Well the 1920x1200 U2415 seems to be on offer at the moment so for $10 more than the older one so you may as well pay fractionally more and get the additional ports and resolution.

Well the 1920x1200 U2415 seems to be on offer at the moment so for $10 more than the older one so you may as well pay fractionally more and get the additional ports and resolution.

Thanks.  

My current GFX Card has a DVI out and an HDMI,  so luckily the new monitor has an HDMI port.  Not sure what the next card will be.