Replacement keys for a laptop keyboard

Hi

I found to my chagrin that the Ctrl key on my laptop has busted and won't stay put in. It is the stupidest thing, the part that broke is the dimensions of a toothpick (much shorter of course). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had ordered replacement keys to their computers before, and which sites I should trust. Thanks.

you need to buy USB keyboard...., because I don't like to use keyboard on the laptop, because it is very hot on my wrist before.

My friend replaced his keyboard layout to another language that he got off ebay. Though it depends on the laptop, I've seen laptops where it wasn't possible to replace the keyboard. I'm also not sure if you can replace individual keys. In his case, he had to swap out the entire keyboard.

Shouldn't be that hard to replace the whole keyboard. What is your model?

Hello,

What is the brand and model of the notebook?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

The "V" key on my laptop would only work about every 3rd time pressed so I ordered a new replacement keyboard from Ebay.  Took about 5 minutes to replace.  Now all my keys work 100% of the time!

Shouldn't be that hard to replace the whole keyboard. What is your model?

What I normally do.  I know replacement KBs for a Dell Latitude run under $20 depending on where you look.