Deal  When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

The Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 2-in-1 Laptop is currently available at $400 off

Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360

Samsung is currently offering a $400 discount on the original MSRP of its Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 so, grab it for yourself while you still can. This 2-in-1 laptop is equipped with the latest Intel Core i7 processor for optimal performance.

Its slim and lightweight design makes it convenient for on-the-go use. The 3K AMOLED touchscreen offers a 16:10 aspect ratio, providing clarity for various creative tasks on its 16-inch display. The 2-in-1 display offers flexibility, functioning as a traditional laptop or folded back on a 360-degree hinge for creative use with the included S Pen.

The Book3 Pro 360 features a long-lasting battery, allowing users to work from any location without the constant need for charging. Security is a priority with advanced Galaxy Book security features, including a fingerprint reader for secure access.

The laptop comes with a variety of built-in ports, from Thunderbolt 4 to USB-C, and a microSD slot. For communication, it boasts a full-HD webcam, a studio-worthy microphone, and quad AKG speakers for high-quality video calls and audio experiences. In terms of storage, the laptop comes with 1TB of built-in storage and the option to expand up to 2TB via a microSD card.

• Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 (Windows 11 Home, Intel Core i7, 16GB + 1TB - NP960QFG / NP960QFG-KA1US): $1499.99 (Samsung US)

Alternatively, you can also check out the Galaxy Book3 Pro, available at $300 off its original MSRP:

• Galaxy Book3 Pro (Windows 11 Home, Intel Core i7, 16GB + 1TB - NP960XFG / NP960XFG-KC1US): $1449.99 (Samsung US)

You can also check out other laptop deals from Lenovo and Microsoft. If this is not what you want, you can also browse through Amazon US, Amazon UK, or Newegg US, or visit our Deals section to see if you find some other great deals.

As a Samsung Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Report a problem with article
An image with a Windows wallpaper half-covered with a frosted glass effect
Next Article

Windows 11 Insider Canary Chanel build 26040 adds Voice Clarity feature and more

Previous Article

US senator claims NSA buys user data, including internet metadata, without warrants