Should I start again with Windows 10 Upgrade?

So here's my setup:

SSD:

C:\ (Windows)

E:\ (Programs)

F:\ (Games)

Hard Drive:

D:\ (Documents / music)

G:\ (Temp)

H:\ (2nd Temp)

When Windows 10 comes out, should I wipe the PC and install it vanilla?  I'm not sure what Windows 10 will do with the different files and hard drives and such though.

I'm sure the rule was to try and install vanilla rather than "upgrade", so I don't know if I should just start again?

A lot of the games and things I can write the saved games elsewhere.  Music and documents can easily be stored elsewhere too!  Yes, it would be hassle installing the games and things again but I'm happy to do it as it'll be a bit of a spring clean too.

I guess the biggest question is, should I allow programs to be installed into the C:\ drive?

The reason I split them off is so it's easier for me to find the program folder if I need to.  Plus, it separates things like Office that's installed under the C:\ drive as I see it as a major program that won't ever be un-installed.

Thanks for any advice.

Since it is generally a good idea to do a clean install regularly, a full OS upgrade is a starting point to make sure everything works well. A sufficient backup of libraries and the AppData folder should keep things working.

Thanks for the reply :)

I'll probably do a clean install of all software just to make things nice from the off.

However, will there be a way to install Windows 10 from a downloaded ISO (official from MS website) and install it on a formatted disk?

youre going to have to do a clean install of 7/8.1 and then upgrade to 10. That is, of course, unless youre buying a standalone copy.