I cant settings lockscreen and windows update

In build 10074, i cant setting lockscreen and windows update: some settings are managed by your organization. How to fix ?

original.jpg

original.jpg

Sounds like a group policy issue? Have you been changing things in there? You can use this article for information on how to access group policy, but as I don't have Windows 10 I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly where the settings are.

Sounds like a group policy issue? Have you been changing things in there? You can use this article for information on how to access group policy, but as I don't have Windows 10 I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly where the settings are.

I need my lockscreen setting!!! I can setting windows update :D tks

I need my lockscreen setting!!! I can setting windows update :D tks

I'm not sure that I follow. The link that I provided explains how to get in to the group policy settings in Windows 10. From there you should be able find the particular group policy setting that would unlock the settings for you. However as I said before, I cannot tell you which settings to select specifically because I don't have Windows 10 on any machine.

• 2 months later...

I have this problem too, but only on the Windows update page, and on the privacy/general page. Clean install.

This is related to a setting on the Privacy > Feedback & Diagnostics page (at least the Windows Update issue is).

On that page, the Send your device data to Microsoft option has to be set to Enhanced.

Why... I don't know. Changing it to anything else, makes that message appear in the Windows Update screen.

Win+R then type gpedit.msc

Once opened, for lock screen goto Computer configuration, Administrator Templates, Control panel, Personalization. Select Do not display the lock screen and choose disable to have lock screen.

For Windows updates goto the Windows components folder scroll down to the Windows update folder and select Configure Automatic Updates choose enable and select number 3.

Reboot